Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Christian Anti-Music Dogma = Hilarity

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20 ... effect.htm

Wow. Just, wow. Enjoy! I know I fucking did lmao
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Christian Anti-Music Dogma = Hilarity

Those fuckers slagged Toby Mac and P.O.D!

They're actually Christian bands! How far up their own asses are those fucking zealots?!

[/Very-pissed]

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

LMFAO. They even brought up the Stairway to Heaven backwards thing. They seemed to enjoy going back to John Lennon too.

Assholes.

Edit: Oh yeah, I love how they say Aerosmith promotes tranvestites in their song "Dude Looks Like a Lady."

Dedicated Member

I can't belive that these people are blinded on what's on the radio only.

Good thing Heavy Metal wasn't blamed much.

They seem to mention the "666" number of the beat very often, but isn't the actual, biblical, number of the beast 616? I dunno... Regardless I don't know whether to believe this is serious or not It seems a little bit TOO ignorant, and takes every little quote too literally... Seems like a joke

Go onto the homepage and you'll see they're quite serious lole. As for the number, it was originally 666, but later it was found that the people who translated the bible where the number was found originally translated it wrong, and it could also be 616. It could also be 665 lol.

I don't remember where I read this, but I seem to remember 666 signifiying demons, and 555 signified humans.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

I fucking lol'd at
    Fasten your seatbelt mom.....this is gonna be a bumpy ride.
    They said that was intended as a sexual saying

xD

[center:akkfv4h7][/center:akkfv4h7]

[center:akkfv4h7]"Fuck off bitch, I've got legos to construct."[/center:akkfv4h7]

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Go onto the homepage and you'll see they're quite serious lole. As for the number, it was originally 666, but later it was found that the people who translated the bible where the number was found originally translated it wrong, and it could also be 616. It could also be 665 lol.

I don't remember where I read this, but I seem to remember 666 signifiying demons, and 555 signified humans.
    He's right.

"The Number of the Beast is a concept from the Book of Revelation of the New Testament of the Christian Bible.

The Number is 666 in most manuscripts of the New Testament, and in modern translations and critical editions of the Greek text. However, there is some doubt about the original reading, as modern studies have shown that the earliest known manuscript of the Book of Revelation, Papyrus 115, (from the 3rd century) used 616.

One 11th century manuscript also shows 665. This topic is a source of contention for many church groups and theologians. Some scholars contend that the number 666 is a code for the Roman Emperor Nero, others that 616 is a code for the Roman Emperor Caligula."

OK, what is their problem, I mean, honestly, look at this:

"Tragically, there are even some professed "Christians" who associate and perform heavy metal with Ozzy. One example is As I Lay Dying, a heavy metal band from California since 2001. All band members claim to be Christians. Their lyrics are featured on Christianrocklyrics.com (which is a misnomer--There is NO such thing as "Christian rock." ALL rock-n-roll music is from the Devil)."

What the heck? Where is their proof that the As I Lay Dying members are not Christians? It then continues onto this:

"The band members of As I Lay Dying on NO Christians, they are imposters! They are liars when they claim to be "Christians." How dare any professed Christian fellowship with Ozzy Osbourne and perform at Ozzfest (2005)."

Oh, wow, so they performed alongside Ozzy Osbourne at the Ozzfest, and that makes them anti-Christian? Once again, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? If you are going to trash a band for being anti-Christian, at least make some sense when you do!

And as for a part of the first quote I showed;

"There is NO such thing as "Christian rock."

OK, well, I need to know one thing: How on earth does the type of music being played make music Satanic? Just because it's heavier and more fast paced than the Christian music you hear on the radio all the time, does not make it Satanic. It's the lyrics that really matter in the music, to make it Christian, am I right?

These guys are way in over their heads. That site should be banned from the internet, it makes so little sense.
    Mo-fuggah

Hahahahahahahahah. I haven't even read most of it, but it's just so fucking hilarious xDDD

Sadly, it reminds me of how my grandparents are. My mom is starting to get this way too.
    About religion in general, not just "OGM DEVIEL MUSIK"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast