Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SAW 5

Veteran Enthusiast

SAW 5

OMG, i can't wait for it I watched all of the Saw series and I seriously can't wait for the 5th, the 4th however wasn't as good and scary The 3rd was nothing special, the 2nd One was brilliant, and the first one was pretty bad but the 2nd one made it so much better...
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Enthusiast

Re: SAW 5

omg yeah i cant wait either ive been like searching everywhere for saw 5 traps
    and all ive came up with is the pendualumlumu trap thing on youtube but dude it rocks

and i completely agre with you on saw 4 and 3
    [center:1e3e9dtr]
    [/center:1e3e9dtr][center:1e3e9dtr]
    [old thread]^[newest anim]^[/center:1e3e9dtr]
    [center:1e3e9dtr]Thank you )(nUmB for the avvie,Will&#39;s awsome also <.<[/center:1e3e9dtr]

I can't wait either i liked saw 4 it actually had an interesting story line.

Veteran Enthusiast

OMG, The twist in the 4th one made me drop my mouth, I can't believe that trap wasn't hooked up btw: Stupid cop

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by .:Blade:.
    OMG, The twist in the 4th one made me drop my mouth, I can't believe that trap wasn't hooked up btw: Stupid cop
    yeah saw 3 and 4 goign on at the same time it kinda makes up for the fact its not as scary
    oh and that pervert raper guy in saw 4 instead of getting his arms ripped off put his weenie under a giant roatating blade and give him a playboy and see if he can last 1 minute

and well about the cop well when you see your best friend on a block of ice that a killer hooked up and saidhed die in 2 hours you have really no choice but to rush through and try and save him

EDIT:lol im such a fan boy
    [center:1e3e9dtr]Thank you )(nUmB for the avvie,Will&#39;s awsome also <.<[/center:1e3e9dtr]

Veteran Enthusiast

HOLY CRAP I just saw the pendulum trap, man that was fucking tough... lawl i feel bad for him

Enthusiast

HOLY CRAP I just saw the pendulum trap, man that was fucking tough... lawl i feel bad for him
    oh and another one of the traps in the saw 5 trailer this guy his head is in a box and it gets filled with water thats it thats all i know pretty BA right?

EDIT:lol ran out of ideas

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by thisiskerpal
    oh and another one of the traps in the saw 5 trailer this guy his head is in a box and it gets filled with water thats it thats all i know pretty BA right?

Totally badass... Man i wish i could see it now on blueray, in a PS3, thats the perfect combination for a video...

Enthusiast

[quote=.:Blade:.]
    Quote Originally Posted by thisiskerpal
    Quote Originally Posted by ".:Blade:.":5dhnhupi

Totally badass... Man i wish i could see it now on blueray, in a PS3, thats the perfect combination for a video...[/quote:5dhnhupi]

yeah but we have to wait till October 24 who knows how long that'll be
    and the thing that sucks even more is that my mom won't even take me there so i have to wait till i go to my dads in december and liek see it on dvd or something

yeah my mom thinks itll give me nightmares....SHE LETS ME WATCH THE RING THE ZODIAC THE GRUDGE AND ALL THESE OTHER tHINGS BUT NOT SAW
    whats the point they make it so you have nightmares so youll be careful
    because the moral of the movie is dont take drugs or youll end up in a giant metal death trap

Veteran Enthusiast

Man SAW films look awful, the only i've bothered watching is the 1st one as that was mainly for the storyline and also how little much of it was on torture. Yet i've seen clips from the other movies and they still look equally as bad and violent. My brother has seen them all and still thinks the first is the best and hated the second one with a passion. So i don't know if i'll ever try and watch them all. As i saw in Saw 4 a girl basically getting scalped and a man getting his arms and legs ripped off because he didn't ruin his own eyes or something like that.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast