Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dorset, England
    Posts
    6,792

    Funeral For A Friend

    They now have a new album out... or atleast its been leaked or something >_> What does everyone think of it?
    Personally i like it, but i like all of Funeral for a friends work and don't not like any of their songs. Its not as heavy as i was expecting from hearing songs like Waterfront Dance Club. But it all works well together and i enjoy listening to it. What are your opinions on it?


    ...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    42.
    Posts
    3,119

    Re: Funeral For A Friend

    I heard a few songs a couple of days back and they weren't what I expected at all, it seems to me like they are almost heading in a new direction, which I like, but I still preferred their older stuff.

  3. #3
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260

    Re: Funeral For A Friend

    Memory and humanity? That's a ball of shit. Beneath the burning tree is about the only song I like, and they released that as a single MONTHS ago. I don't know why I bothered waiting for the 12 balls of shit that followed
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  4. #4
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    5,638

    Re: Funeral For A Friend

    My favourite song from FFaF has, and will always be, Monsters.

    When you say change, do you mean change change, or Linkin Park change?

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dorset, England
    Posts
    6,792

    Re: Funeral For A Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera
    My favourite song from FFaF has, and will always be, Monsters.

    When you say change, do you mean change change, or Linkin Park change?
    They've changed as they used to be quite shouty and screamed in some songs. Whereas now their music has gone mellower over the years and contains alot lighter vocals. Their old stuff is the best though and always will be.


    ...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    5,638

    Re: Funeral For A Friend

    I've just listened to riverside dance club or whatever it's called, yeah they've changed lol.

    I dunno, maybe it'll grow on me, but for now:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O_RucufhcE

    \m/

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Picto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    All hail the Animal King!? ???
    Posts
    8,037

    Re: Funeral For A Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera
    My favourite song from FFaF has, and will always be, Monsters.

    When you say change, do you mean change change, or Linkin Park change?
    They've changed as they used to be quite shouty and screamed in some songs. Whereas now their music has gone mellower over the years and contains alot lighter vocals. Their old stuff is the best though and always will be.
    Their vocalist damaged his vocal cords screaming, which is what the song "Hospitality" is about. I'm surprised he doesn't sound like a cheese grater against gravel after what happened.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •