Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Eminem music sheets for Alto sax

I didn't know if this should've been in Requests or Music section, so fell free to move it if necessary.

Lately, I've been on a search for Eminem sheet music for my Alto Sax. And really, Google isn't helping. The give me books I have to buy, or piano tabs, which don't go on the Saxophone's key. If anyone has a clue where I might be able to get free, Eminem sheet music for Alto sax legally, I'd be a very happy man.

[center:akkfv4h7][/center:akkfv4h7]

[center:akkfv4h7]"Fuck off bitch, I've got legos to construct."[/center:akkfv4h7]

Re: Eminem music sheets for Alto sax

Excuse the double post but, come on.
    I need these sheets for an upcoming audition D:

[center:akkfv4h7]"Fuck off bitch, I've got legos to construct."[/center:akkfv4h7]

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

I won't lock this, but just give my opinion.

You won't find it. First off, finding sheet music for an instrument a song isn't written in is hard enough. Second off, those are mostly available for popular instruments such as piano, guitar and possibly violin. The saxaphone doesn't really have a big enough player base to have a good chance of finding someone who transcribed a song to a popular instrument, then transliterated it to a saxaphone. Finally, Eminem isn't a really popular artist for saxaphone players. If there isn't much demand for it, nobody will bother making it.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, just that it would take much more than a quick Google search to find any. The only ways you might find some are really bad transcriptions done by someone with no ear, getting extremely lucky and finding something in a music stores database (would involve going to a music store, getting them to search for it and paying money. It would still need to be a BIG store) or requesting someone with a good ear who can play the saxaphone to transcribe it for you. Neither of those are really that likely, so I wouldn't rely on finding this before the audition or whatever you're doing.

I do feel your pain though. I went 3 months before finding a proper version of Rachmaninoff's 3rd Concerto for piano. The only ones I could find were vintage copies that I could pick up from the University of Toronto (half a country away) for $500.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

There is one song that has a very popular saxophone riff on it but I can't find that one either.
    Tanks Matt, I'll keep searching.