Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bleach.

Re: Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical swammy
    And now I will move on to attack the actual topic and not stray.

I hate anime, Bleach is no exception, I don't care if it says it has a good plot, anime is just a cheap rip off from cartoons and then they add super mega hot chicks with huge boobs and perfect asses to up the ratings. If people knew any better they wouldn't watch it.
    Lol wow...you hate everything...
    Anyway, I'm going with Damon said, Deathnote lost it's feel right after L dies...then Near comes in and basically fucks up the anime...
    FLCL was a very good anime for 6 fucking episodes, loved the random factor in it.
    Trailing onto the topic now, I don't like Bleach, I personally think it's just a huge ripoff of other animes, like we haven't seen ghosts play a thing in the plot...*cough*Hikaru No Go*cough*. Then we have the blantant sword fighting which is in almost every anime I've seen.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Ray
    Dedicated Member

Bleach was actually one of the first animes i saw, so it was my first sword/ghost thingy. So for me, everything that you can compare it too is a rip off from Bleach (thats for me though, since im an anime rookie).

But now that i've watched some animes i see your points. I feel there are only 3 kinds of animes. Fighting/adventure (bleach,naruto) Romance/love (love hina, lovelove, all harem/ecchi series) and Mecha/futuristic stuff (Gundam series/Code geass).

Im not normally into Mecha/Futuristic stuff, though Code geass was a bit different. Where the main charracter actually had a brain and used civilized words (kinda like deathnote, alot of thinking and random information you had to put together) , not words from the dictionary of star trek.

Though i watched Gantz... thats an anime i can't put into one of those 3... its just so unique. The plot is wicked, and the people in it, even the main charracter, is showing the evil side that all humans have (though some are good, but they die, yey. Though, everyone dies *spoil*). I liked it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Death Note is almost good but looses all its awesome after L dies.
    Agreed.
    I just stopped watching.

Oh, and I'd recommend cowboy bebop, definitely one of my favorites.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Dedicated Member

the show was slightly interesting but now i can't follow along with any of it. it's literally all the things from other animes thrown together in an attempt to make a decent anime.

Too generic.
    Bad character devellopment and the pilot wasn't even that appealing.
    Metal Alchemist was good. Why? Because it didn't go on forever and the story was awesome.

i like that show

Very repetitive, kill, kill, kill, blood, blood, blood, talk, talk, samurai powers, powers, powers, powers.
    [center:2ip4lcj2][tn=300:2ip4lcj2]http://i.imgur.com/ZlNjl.gif[/tn:2ip4lcj2][/center:2ip4lcj2]

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PivotstudioNS
    i like that show
    I think it's shit. Anyway, you bumped, don't post in topics 7 days old.

Locked*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234