Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superman

Superman

[center:2afrwa8v][img]http://**********.com/img/1226714651.png[/img]
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jST7PGWJ5kA[/center:2afrwa8v]

Me and Nour are taking it up a step, and getting more serious about what we are doing. We formed a little group, and are going to work our asses off to get noticed and try and get signed. I know a few people, so this shouldnt be as hard as getting signed usually is.

Wish us luck!

(I'm Digital, Nour is Lightyear)

Enjoy the song, we worked hard on it.

Re: Superman

Awww yeah, we're gonna get all the bitches bro, fo'rizzle.

But seriously, we're going to get big real soon. I can feel it. And we're going to have to meet up soon. awkward

[center:akkfv4h7][/center:akkfv4h7]

[center:akkfv4h7]"Fuck off bitch, I've got legos to construct."[/center:akkfv4h7]

You seem to have a generic drum and bass with background noise, and a very repeating beat throughout the song usually. I'd suggest adding some moments that pause and you can hear a faint change, a louder change, and then actually change the repetition of the drum beat, to something slower or faster depending on the atmosphere you would like to show.
    Otherwise, you could also bring the drums to the background for a part of the song and have a "solo", maybe with the synthesizer. And have attention attracted by that.

I'm just saying, you're not going to get that far if you only have drum + bass + repetition in all of your songs. There is going to be the need for original textures in your music, and certain flares people can look for if you're going to get popular.
    Direct quote from something I said to Nour. Of course, I'm writing this fully as a fan would expect of any music. If you're willing to appeal more than to the people who listen to 24 hour Drum and Bass, then you're going to have to go stretches.

Good luck on your songs by the way, I can hear the fact that you know your basics and beats. You know how to keep the rhythm going, that's a good thing.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Impressive song. I wish the both of you good luck :3
    what is homo love?

You guys make some really awesome stuff. It's a lot more advanced than most of the stuff you'd find on NG and whatnot. I can dance to it and everything, which makes me happy.
    Good luck, I'll buy an album for ya when you get signed. ;]

Ehh, you'd be lucky to get far with purely beat. Vocals would be a good start to get somewhere. To me it just sounds like a generic FLStudio dance song. Something original too?

i wish you two good luck.good work on the song.make more
    [center:1n4lo0gx]Animations|Forum Rules
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1243195837.png[/img][/center:1n4lo0gx][center:1n4lo0gx][/center:1n4lo0gx][center:1n4lo0gx]<3 to Sapphire for the Awesome sig[/center:1n4lo0gx]

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    Ehh, you'd be lucky to get far with purely beat. Vocals would be a good start to get somewhere. To me it just sounds like a generic FLStudio dance song. Something original too?
    Ugh, it's not dance.

Vocals are very hard to work with because most of the time they are off beat, which means they need to be re-mastered, sliced, re made etc.

@Darky, yes i see where you are coming from. But it's taken me 2 years to get this far :3 You should hear some of my older stuff lmao. But yeah, i see what you mean, something unique would be good. Ill have a chat with nour about getting an awesome song in for christmas ;D

Enthusiast

For me, this isn't something that sounds like it's label worthy. You have a long way to go. It didn't really ever get interesting, or build in intensity. There wasn't anything that really grabs your attention, or that is catchy. Your missing that. Sorry, and good luck I guess.
    [center:3d65sgj0]

8:1[/center:3d65sgj0]

Fanatic Enthusiast

It was nice, enjoyable too. But what everyone else said.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250297040.bmp[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast