Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AFI

Enthusiast

AFI

I like this band, they have some good music, but then half of the other stuff is emo..... What do you think?
    [center:n9evaqqs] - Thread [/center:n9evaqqs]
    [center:n9evaqqs]Thanks to Brawlitup for VIP[/center:n9evaqqs]

[center:n9evaqqs][/center:n9evaqqs]
    [center:n9evaqqs]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigheadkid1
    nice comment bet it isnt stiffer then my cock
    [/center:n9evaqqs]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: AFI

Imo, they're bad. Too emo, too faggy, too soft. And they're not that great, either.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250297040.bmp[/img]

Eh, they are alright. I only really like two or so of their songs, so yeah...
    Mo-fuggah

Quote Originally Posted by tako
    Imo, they're bad. Too emo, too faggy, too soft. And they're not that great, either.
    I swear to god, that post makes me want to dropkick you...
    I wouldn't really classify AFI as 'emo', their music is more punk if that...sure, they have some sensitive songs, so fucking what, some of the bands you listen to are in fact popular by the 'emo' subculture and are classified as 'emo'...so I wouldn't contradict yourself there.

Now, on topic. I do like some of AFI's songs, some of them I can't stand, some I can like Miss Murder and Kill Caustic.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ChAoZ
    I wouldn't really classify AFI as 'emo', their music is more punk if that...sure, they have some sensitive songs, so fucking what, some of the bands you listen to are in fact popular by the 'emo' subculture and are classified as 'emo'...so I wouldn't contradict yourself there.
    waitwat?
    I'm not contradicting myself. And did you jump on me because I mentioned the word "emo"?

waitwat?
    I'm not contradicting myself. And did you jump on me because I mentioned the word "emo"?
    Yeah, I did..what about it. Get your genres right mkay?
    Also...you did contradict yourself when you said 'too emo'...that was one big contradiction because alot of the bands you listen to like MSI maybe classified as Industrial but they are well known in the 'emo' subculture and they even dress like the stereotypical emo and so...you get another classification...'emo'. So what if the lyrics are a bit more sensitive than what you listen to...doesn't mean they are faggy or whatever...it just shows that they care about emotions and shit.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

waitwat?
    Yeah, he did. But in all honesty, you can't really call a band emo, because in its purest from, "emo" means "emotional", and music would suck if it didn't have some emotion applied to it.

I still <3 you Tako, don't hate me please
    Mo-fuggah

Fanatic Enthusiast

waitwat?
    Yeah, I did..what about it. Get your genres right mkay?
    Also...you did contradict yourself when you said 'too emo'...that was one big contradiction because alot of the bands you listen to like MSI maybe classified as Industrial but they are well known in the 'emo' subculture and they even dress like the stereotypical emo and so...you get another classification...'emo'. So what if the lyrics are a bit more sensitive than what you listen to...doesn't mean they are faggy or whatever...it just shows that they care about emotions and shit.
    lmao, msi may be in the "well known subculture," but their songs are no where close to emo except for Evening Wear. As for AFI being emo:
    [img]http://api.ning.com/files/2GtxRmwiJruwRozKP7lxr2T2-9ixonzqV*LhqAp8mSIJFXB9z5OHbQgLMwxV5iAKU0rweWTJujKDfsr3wJiPX28jJ83d6jFV/AFI_wideweb__470x3790.jpg[/img]

@Aura: lol

AFi is so stupid. They have absoloutely no talent period. Its like you got a donkey and made it eats its own testicles into a microphone. So Chaoz, please shut your mouth since apparently, no one seems to like their faggy music but you.

Quote Originally Posted by 0reo
    AFi is so stupid. They have absoloutely no talent period. Its like you got a donkey and made it eats its own testicles into a microphone. So Chaoz, please shut your mouth since apparently, no one seems to like their faggy music but you.
    I hate you. What do you mean no one likes them except him? I like some of their stuff. And if only one person liked them, they wouldn't exactly have a record deal now would they? Also, the one who made this topic, Flipp, obviously likes them or he wouldn't have made the topic. Now, I believe ChAoZ and I have won, so you shut your mouth, since you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
    Mo-fuggah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast