Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: UnderOath

  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast Alcyone's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,474

    UnderOath

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xu7aF_df6WU

    That song is quite old, but i love it.

    Anyone else like UnderOath?
    [tn=560:1296vzj9]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/makeover2.png[/tn:1296vzj9]

  2. #2
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260

    Re: UnderOath

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolman >:)
    Anyone else like UnderOath?
    No LOL. They're one of the few bands I really, really don't like. Never quite "got" them.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  3. #3
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    671

    Re: UnderOath

    More hardcore+emo than metal.

    Not really what im into nowdays except for a few.

  4. #4
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    240

    Re: UnderOath

    nah, they try and mix religion with a style of music that isnt intended for it. and agree'd more "emo" than metal.
    Repent-or-Perish

  5. #5
    Enthusiast Falcon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    tl;dr
    Posts
    2,111

    Re: UnderOath

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeCeeArr
    nah, they try and mix religion with a style of music that isnt intended for it. and agree'd more "emo" than metal.
    I don't see how metal or emo or whatever they are can't be intended for religion.

    And, I don't really like them all that much.
    Mo-fuggah

  6. #6
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    240

    Re: UnderOath

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeCeeArr
    nah, they try and mix religion with a style of music that isnt intended for it. and agree'd more "emo" than metal.
    I don't see how metal or emo or whatever they are can't be intended for religion.

    And, I don't really like them all that much.

    idk, everyone always has told me its supposid devils music but its not. I dont know what i was talking about though.
    Repent-or-Perish

  7. #7
    Enthusiast Falcon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    tl;dr
    Posts
    2,111

    Re: UnderOath

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeCeeArr
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeCeeArr
    nah, they try and mix religion with a style of music that isnt intended for it. and agree'd more "emo" than metal.
    I don't see how metal or emo or whatever they are can't be intended for religion.

    And, I don't really like them all that much.

    idk, everyone always has told me its supposid devils music but its not. I dont know what i was talking about though.
    Now you are starting to sound like that ignorant mega-zealot dude that Darren posted about. Whatever, it doesn't matter..

    Also, I forgot that I like one song from them, which would be Reinventing Your Exit, but their newest album was crap.
    Mo-fuggah


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •