Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alesana her Music

I love screamo, Post-hardcore aaand Fer sure =3 (this is what you call 'emo')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npm_BJXSZhs
    Alesana - Ambrosia. The 'screamer' and lead singer are hot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOIxt...eature=related
    Alesana - Apology. It's actually about taking a girls virginity. I still love them >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4I7Ak1N2z8
    Escape the Fate - Not good enough for truth in cliche.
    Ronnie is just way too hot >/< I wish I was that girl XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfO0TjJrTEU
    Escape the fate - The flood
    Craig.. never ever lick that microphone again (00:45) or I will pass out all over again..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_6ItxioUco
    Smosh & I set my friends on fire - Sex Ed Rocks
    just watch it XD

For anyone who calls this music Emo will be hated by me forever, I'm getting sick of people getting put into boxes cause they look different, listen to different music or whatever. If you're cool I don't give a shit how you look. Even though I don't like rap I don't walk around the people who do, most of my friends listen rap and hiphop so that just shows there are people who don't mind. They hang around with me and are cool, I hang around with them.[/inspirational]

Give an opinion about the music =3

You're heading south for the border,
    This is the site of the murder.
    Cause you're armed with hate and a handgun,
    Girl, Get in the car I'm riding shotgun.
    Casanova Rodeo - The word Alive
    Seriously, buy me vip =D

All Hail The Almighty Orange,
    Or It Will Rape You Sideways!

Re: Alesana her Music

This music isn't emo at all. It actually fits into the category of music I do like. I'm currently listening to Ambrosia. Pretty cool band. (and that's how you got your name, lol.) And they all seem to have the same hair in that, only different highlights. :3

Their awesome enough to make my username like the band
    But I want to change it :P but I will have to wait. Alesana is cool but I hope Jay isn't taken XD if it is I'll keep it to Alesana
    But yea in that clip they look the same. In alot of their live preformances they have the same outfit. Just look at Apology I got up there.

Seriously, buy me vip =D

For anyone who calls this music Emo will be hated by me forever, I'm getting sick of people getting put into boxes cause they look different, listen to different music
    Shut the fuck up, you're boring. The irony of you preaching about "boxes" is hilarious when you nail yourself into a coffin of emo with every word. Be an attention whore elsewhere.

This is a music forum anyway, so let's talk about music. Alesana are wicked, I really like ambrosia. Not a fan of the toy-guitar tone but they make up for it with the awesome deep vox and the fast-paced drumming. Escape the fate take a more mainstream approach with the vocals but they make up for it with the guitars.

And finally... the sex ed video actually made me cry laughing! Now who's the emo?
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

So you're kinda saying I'm Emo.
    I understand why but why is it being an attention whore?
    First of all: You had the choice of just listening to the songs and not minding what I wrote underneath it. It just happened for you to read it and thus calling me an attention whore. Second: If I'm boring, why the hell did you read it then? What you are saying makes no sense at all. I'm not being an attention whore, I'm giving an opinion, many people might have the same opinion but then I just go with those crowds so how is that being an attention whore? Ok I'm done

onto the music:
    I think the new Escape the fate (without Ronnie and Omar) is more mainstream. I just put up the videos with pictures of them in it. If you would listen to a song like 'Something' (that's the title) you would notice it's getting more mainstream and less screaming (too bad :/)

Seriously, buy me vip =D

Quote Originally Posted by Alesana
    So you're kinda saying I'm Emo.
    I understand why but why is it being an attention whore?
    Making a big deal of your "scene" appearance, the "scene" music you listen to and how you think you're "scene". Yelling "scene" at every opportunity = boring. Do you see me making a big deal of my life? I doubt anyone gives a shit and I wouldn't inflict an account of my lifestyle on anyone. Being "scene" doesn't make you special. You're not part of a super-exclusive club for people too good to be a part of normal society. Just another attention-whore.

First of all: You had the choice of just listening to the songs and not minding what I wrote underneath it. It just happened for you to read it and thus calling me an attention whore.
    You had the choice of not boring me with your life-philosophy. But you did anyway. Causality is unfortunate

Second: If I'm boring, why the hell did you read it then?
    I could hardly miss it now could I? Some links and then a large wall of coloured, bold text. Amazingly my eye was drawn to the wall of text. I read it because I thought it might be some interesting facts about the bands you listed. That's the way it usually goes in the music forum. It goes without saying that I was disappointed

I'm not being an attention whore, I'm giving an opinion
    Opinions are opinions and not solid fact, and therefore can't be contested by other opinions. But wait, what was it you said?
    For anyone who calls this music Emo will be hated by me forever
    Fuck off lol.

This thread took a sudden turn for the better.
    what

Where the hell did I say that I am special for being Scene. It's about the same as you talking about being Irish for Fuck sake. I'm not someone too good for the society, I'm even replying to your fucked up opinions. You and your bunch of followers are probably the only who think like that. I give an opinion, you give one. Only thing is you take it way to offensive. Irish spirit huh?
    Fuck fucking you
    And I don't give a shit if I get a warning. If I get one he should aswell I'm doing exactly the same as he just did..

Seriously, buy me vip =D

It's about the same as you talking about being Irish for Fuck sake. Irish spirit huh?
    You make a considerable amount of noise about me being Irish, considering I've only made one reference to being Irish since the 20th of October, your join date. Makes me wonder if you are who you say you are.

You and your bunch of followers are probably the only who think like that.
    I don't have a "bunch of followers". It's an occupational hazard of pointing out uncomfortable truths about people at every opportunity

I give an opinion, you give one.
    No, you give an opinion, and then pre-invalidate everyone else's. You should expect a less than hospitable response to being an opinion-nazi.

Only thing is you take it way to offensive.
    Fuck fucking you
    Irony = brilliant.

Anything else to say? I take back calling you boring by the way, you've suddenly become very entertaining

Where the hell did I say that I am special for being Scene. It's about the same as you talking about being Irish for Fuck sake. I'm not someone too good for the society, I'm even replying to your fucked up opinions. You and your bunch of followers are probably the only who think like that. I give an opinion, you give one. Only thing is you take it way to offensive. Irish spirit huh?
    Fuck fucking you
    And I don't give a shit if I get a warning. If I get one he should aswell I'm doing exactly the same as he just did..
    haha, you're acting like a 5-year-old. "If I get one he should aswell I'm doing exactly the same as he did"
    Also, you didn't actually say that you're special for being scene. Ever heard of the word subtle? And don't make assumptions just because Darren is Irish. That just further proves how much of an idiot you are being.
    If you want to reply, pm me.

Anyway, about the music. Sex Ed Rocks was very funny, one of the few things that makes me laugh out loud on my own. Ambrosia are okay, but I wouldn't buy any of their music. A little too much screaming in my opinion.
    what is homo love?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast