Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast
    Bill Clintonís Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!

Artist in a ambulance-Thrice

http://filenuke.com/yourfiles//1142276469.MP3

Pretty good song though i might share it with you guys since you all have such a good taste in music *pfff*

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Enthusiast

-

Please dont host mp3 files in File Nuke

This is the text from Terms of File Nuke

FileNuke.com is not responsible of what material has been uploaded to our server or the purpose it is being used for. We do how ever take complaints - abuse[@]filenuke.com
    Users must not use filenuke as a illegal file sharing tool, such as warz, mp3s, and other copyrighted material who effects concerning parties. Any material which is offensive to a certain person(s) will be removed and your ip banned from our network, we may also proceed to get legal advice if you mistreat our system.
    Public files are deleted automatically every 30 days, if you wish to have your files longer on our network we advise you register for a account this will ensure your files are online for longer. Registered accounts will have there files stored on the server until further notice.

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Enthusiast
    Bill Clintonís Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    well putfile is retarded and i didnt know so i'll just go remove it so lock this thread pleash.
    GT says:Locked and please dont repeat your actions

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^