Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Prison Break

Prison Break

Who watches it? I've been watching the seasons back to back for weeks now, can't get enough of it :P. Definately my favourite TV series next to Doctor Who.

S: (season 4, episode 9)
    [spoiler:2i6v9jxu]I just got past the episode when Brad dies. It's funny, how dramatically his role in the series changes. Brilliant character, played by a brilliant actor. He will be missed :'(.[/spoiler:2i6v9jxu]

Another thing, if you're going to post spoilers, please give the name of the episode/season which it comes from.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Re: Prison Break

[spoiler:iwbnworg]Man, I think I might've cried a little when he died. I hated him in season 1, but you really start to feel for the guy later on.[/spoiler:iwbnworg]

It's a fucking awesome series, but I'm not really liking the newer season.

The first season however, is the best thing that has ever been shown on TV.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

My memorys faint about the show, i watched the first season and loved it as well, but they've dragged it on to much IMO. Oh and which one was Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by enjoi me
    My memorys faint about the show, i watched the first season and loved it as well, but they've dragged it on to much IMO. Oh and which one was Brad?
    Bellick.

He was a cunt in season 1.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

I remember getting really excited about season 1. Then it ended on a cliff hanger. I was so pissed off I vowed never to watch it again.
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

I've been tempted to watch it before, but something always confused me. What the hell do they do in the newer seasons? You'd think a show called PRISON BREAK would sort of end around the time they got out of the prison.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Enthusiast

It's my favorite TV show next to Heroes at the moment. I got to around the middle of season three when I kind of just stopped. That was around the time I started watching Heroes, So now that It's not back until February, Hopefully I can get back to Prison Break.
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I've been tempted to watch it before, but something always confused me. What the hell do they do in the newer seasons? You'd think a show called PRISON BREAK would sort of end around the time they got out of the prison.
    I've thought about that too. But the whole of Season 1 was about breaking out of a maximum security prison, I mean, what else would they call it?
    (season 3)
    [spoiler:3qk50z7k]In season 3 he has to break out of another prison, anyway. Of course, if they were put in a supermax again and broke out it'd just be silly, but this one was different. Watch it to understand what I'm on about :P[/spoiler:3qk50z7k]
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

One of my favourites, here in finland third season just ended, i can't wait for fourth : )
    So interesting what Alex do in 4. season, he is one of my favourite characters.

Season one ruled, season two was okay, three was kinda lame... The fourth one was pretty nice somewhere in the middle, but in the end it got a little stupid again.

Well, they still have something like 4 episodes left.
    Even thought it's ridiculous at some parts, I've watched every episode. One of my favorite shows.

[spoiler:5sti1uix]Yeah, Brad dies as a hero... He was one of my favorite characters[/spoiler:5sti1uix]
    [center:s0gvfw74][/center:s0gvfw74]