Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Walking on a Dream

URRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmM2RwlxGt0

This song makes me turn off the radio every time I hear it, I just see the faggots in the video and can't bear it.

Discuss.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Walking on a Dream

BAHAHAHAHAAHa..

That was hilarious. And they get payed money to do this? Pathetic. The music industry has boiled down a lot lately. Theres no more real music, onl those shitty "pop", "alt rock" and "Unknown" genres. Please. Real music, i beg of you.

I need my fix.

Please?
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero

[/center:1n34a6n7]
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero, the first of one of my many CYOA's.
    Click the top part of the signature, and try to get out alive.[/center:1n34a6n7]

Quote Originally Posted by Noobgai
    BAHAHAHAHAAHa..

That was hilarious. And they get payed money to do this? Pathetic. The music industry has boiled down a lot lately. Theres no more real music, onl those shitty "pop", "alt rock" and "Unknown" genres. Please. Real music, i beg of you.

I need my fix.

Please?
    To be honest the only new music I've really grown to like is Basshunter and like 4 other songs I can't remember now.

15/20 of the songs I hear on the radio are mediocre/shit.

Radio Test:
    Current song: Evermore - Between the Lines - Not bad, I can listen to it.
    Next song: Lady Gaga - Poker Face - I like this song, I gotta admit.

I generally like any song with a decent beat, but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE GUYS DOING. It's not music. It's a homosexual lullaby to keep you awake at night.

*something funny indicating my location goes here*

Oh my god! That sucked! lol
    but then again thats my opinion somebody might like it...
    I'm coming back soon. Don't hesitate to shoot self.

Yeah... I like poker face too =P. That song was fucking garbage, but Ive never heard it on the radio, so I'm lucky heh.

Dedicated Member

BAHAHAHAHAAHa..

I need my fix.

Please?
    Those genres are still real music,its the band/singer/song writer/producer fault for your "whats real and whats not real music".

Fanatic Enthusiast

But these genres of music that i labeled have shit all guitar. When they do, its bass. Come on.

Stop using eletronic beats and Fast lyrics that can be spoken better then sung. I implore you.
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero

[/center:1n34a6n7]
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero, the first of one of my many CYOA's.
    Click the top part of the signature, and try to get out alive.[/center:1n34a6n7]

Yeah umm... What the hell?

That was retarded. I mean if you like it, go ahead, be my guest. Just don't play it within 100 feet of me.
    Mo-fuggah

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

But these genres of music that i labeled have shit all guitar. When they do, its bass. Come on.

Stop using eletronic beats and Fast lyrics that can be spoken better then sung. I implore you.
    HEY THERE DAWG, JUST DROPPING IN FROM THE 1790'S TO MAKE A QUICK POST. EVERYTHING TO HAPPEN IN THE LAST 200 YEARS IS SHIT. EVERYTHING FROM THE ROMANTIC PERIOD UP UNTIL TODAY DOESN'T HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR THE DEPTH AND COMPLEXITY OF A GOOD OLD MOZART SYMPHONY.

Who are you to judge what sounds good? When you say most music has "shit all" guitar, that means that there is some music out there which has guitar that suits your taste. I'm willing to bet there are millions of people in the world who have years of formal music education that would say the music you listen to is absolute shit. You don't know anything about music. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad. Electric guitars have only been around for 70 years, but in my opinion, most of the best music to be released came out prior to the 20'th century. It seems obvious to me that you have very little exposure to any kind of music other than the kind you like, so I really don't think you should judge people's tastes.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]