Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Does any one have a band?

Does any one have a band here? I know I do. Me, Espanyo and Oscar have a band named Traffic-jam!

Enthusiast

I sort of do.

My friend plays guitar, I play guitar, and we have a friend who plays bass, although the fact that we were drummer-less held us back.

Fortunatly, we may have found him and will meet with him tomorrow.

If we ever do record, our stuff will be heavy metal / rock versions of video game music. We definitely will be covering the classics (Megaman, Sonic...), and our current name is Umbrella Corp., but we've gone through many. Past ones were:
    48 Picks
    Crow
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Nerdles

So, we're a loose band right now, but if this drummer is promising, we'll be working our asses off on stuff.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

So yes i'm in a band, and it's serious. Every sunday we practice, we compose some song,
    and we have everything we need(except a mic for the signer)

My band name is Rock n' Riot, i had this idea while watching rock in rio-a concert of iron maiden.

Enthusiast

wow sounds pretty serious... well we practice nearly every day. and have a gig every once in a while. and are recording an album soon )

Dedicated Member
    I've thought about setting up a band/group with some friends and I've gone over some riffs, recordings and small improvs I've done which I would like to elaborate on. I'm learning guitar but I think I'd do a better job on keyboard. The name we currently have is 'Obscured Faces'..
    Even my hair gets in trouble..

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'

Dedicated Member
    I've thought of it along time since I was about 6.... I play the guitar and my other friend plays the drums. I also have a friend who can play the keyboard. So really all we need is a bass but I can't find one in my school....so I'll just stick to playin the banjo in the schools hallways so people can throw money at me ^^

Dedicated Member
    Yes. I'm our bassist. But my friends a jerk. We've been practicing and writing a little for about a year now, and just recently my friend " he's our drummer" went and joined this stupid little band and diddn't tell us, well, hhe told me after a couple weeks, but he never told our guitarist. But He quit so were gonna try and get over it and get back to making our music.

be interesting if some of you folks uploaded some stuff.

Enthusiast

Okay, so we met up with our possible drummer today.

Things are looking quite promising.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

i play drums, ive been in 2 bands, didnt play drums in any of them.... im so friggin embarresed by former band, that i dont wanna talk about it :_)
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast