Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

DESTROY ALL AFRO SAMURAIS

Who here is gonna watch Afro Samurai: Resurrection tonight? I'm really excited for it, after watching Afro Samurai all the way through since the time it first aired. I think the plot it kind of iffy from what I've read, but the art has improved tremendously. It looks great and I'm really looking forward to watching massive bloodshed for 2 hours straight.

Here's the site [WARNING: SOME BRIEF NUDITY IN THE TRAILER]

http://www.afrosamurai.com/

Edit 1: I guess the segments are in 16-17 minutes, so it's pretty awesome. After watching the first segment, I have to say the art has improved a bunch, violence like you would expect from Afro Samurai is still here, but I'm a bit confused, as with the return of Jino, and who the chick Lucy Liu is voicing is. But it'll be revealed soon enough. 4 new characters are here, 3 which haven't been really introduced, and the chick that's voiced by Lucy Liu. But it's pretty awesome so far.

I guess the Lucy Liu character is actually Jino's brother, not the chick from the last season. I'm more fucking confused.
    [center:1zstuksu]His tears cannot, as he proclaims his love, be held with lightning back;[/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu][/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu]They fondly dance into an open window, and fondly dance with mine.[/center:1zstuksu]

Enthusiast

Re: DESTROY ALL AFRO SAMURAIS

I watching it right now, I hope there's no actual sex in it though. Cartoon sex = D:

Quote Originally Posted by Garbledina
    I watching it right now, I hope there's no actual sex in it though. Cartoon sex D:
    So am I. It's on edited tv, they won't show it. Hell, last season they had a sex scene that they didn't show, and you couldn't see anything anyway. Other than that, I think it's gonna be better than the episodes combined anyway

Edit: After seeing all that shit, I wouldn't be surprised anymore lmfao
    [center:1zstuksu]His tears cannot, as he proclaims his love, be held with lightning back;[/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu]They fondly dance into an open window, and fondly dance with mine.[/center:1zstuksu]

I watching it right now, I hope there's no actual sex in it though. Cartoon sex = D:
    It's a cartoon for Adults.
    I didn't finish the first yet. Still didn't watch episode 4. I thought the voice acting(excluding Samuel Jackson)was pretty fucking dumb.

Looks shit in my opinion.

But then I've never liked cartoon films that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    It's a cartoon for Adults.
    I didn't finish the first yet. Still didn't watch episode 4. I thought the voice acting(excluding Samuel Jackson)was pretty fucking dumb.
    It's alright, nothing great, no doubt about it. Samuel Jackson doesn't say much anyway, so it doesn't have the awesomeness that was in Snakes on a Plane and his other films.

Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    Looks shit in my opinion.

But then I've never liked cartoon films that much.
    It was actually really good, action is the main reason I watched, not looking for the plot, although it was decent for a sequel to an awesome series. I was satisfied to some extent with everything that happened at the end. But, who the fuck was that black guy with the blond hair at the very end?

Fanatic Enthusiast Cookiegangsta's Avatar

He have white hair.

Good show... Watch the whole thing.

Enthusiast

That movie was the shit

I got it recorded in DVR too.

That movie was the shit

I got it recorded in DVR too.
    I wanna get the directors cut dvd, it looks fucking AWESOME.

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I watched Afro Samurai and had an orgasm non-stop right until the end. It was fucking awesome. Loved the 10 minute fight scene between Jino and Afro. FUCKING EPIC <3 and after that I said 'ohhh so that's where Jon got his Afri fight scene sounds from..'

Has Resurrection been shown already? Fuck I gotta go buy it :O

stay legend