Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Heartless

  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    3,181

    Heartless

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWzlD7Lc6w8

    Thought the video was interesting,
    Not really my type of music though...

    Comment.
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

  2. #2
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dolphin Park
    Posts
    1,459

    Re: Heartless

    No, it's mainstream crap that's played everywhere. Someone should delete this thread.
    [center:3d65sgj0]

    8:1[/center:3d65sgj0]

  3. #3
    Enthusiast Falcon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    tl;dr
    Posts
    2,111

    Re: Heartless

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpherz
    No, it's mainstream crap that's played everywhere. Someone should delete this thread.
    No. Just because it's mainstream doesn't mean that no one likes it and that it isn't thread worthy.

    I didn't like it, but hey, if you do, it's not my place to say you can't.
    Mo-fuggah

  4. #4
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    3,181

    Re: Heartless

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpherz
    No, it's mainstream crap that's played everywhere. Someone should delete this thread.
    No. Just because it's mainstream doesn't mean that no one likes it and that it isn't thread worthy.

    I didn't like it, but hey, if you do, it's not my place to say you can't.
    What's mainstream?
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,452

    Re: Heartless

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpherz
    No, it's mainstream crap that's played everywhere. Someone should delete this thread.
    No. Just because it's mainstream doesn't mean that no one likes it and that it isn't thread worthy.

    I didn't like it, but hey, if you do, it's not my place to say you can't.
    What's mainstream?
    Means popular, the kind of music you always hear on the radio. Wikipedia: Mainstream is, generally, the common current of thought of the majority.

  6. #6
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dolphin Park
    Posts
    1,459

    Re: Heartless

    Well, pretty much what he said. It's music up in the top 40, produced and manufactured by major record companies. Also known as unoriginal, mindless crap that people with no taste listen to. :]
    [center:3d65sgj0]

    8:1[/center:3d65sgj0]

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    3,181

    Re: Heartless

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpherz
    Well, pretty much what he said. It's music up in the top 40, produced and manufactured by major record companies. Also known as unoriginal, mindless crap that people with no taste listen to. :]
    Ah..ok...I see your point.
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

  8. #8
    Enthusiast Flarfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Flarfania. >_>
    Posts
    1,055

    Re: Heartless

    I like it... I really get into the beats and tones and shit. First time i heard it i was going fucking crazy. Haha, but I hate the fact that it is mainstream =(
    [center:1k6p77i8]|Animations|Youtube|

    Lol, You're kool kid. =)[/center:1k6p77i8]

  9. #9
    Japanologist Wilio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Heartless

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpherz
    Well, pretty much what he said. It's music up in the top 40, produced and manufactured by major record companies. Also known as unoriginal, mindless crap that people with no taste listen to. :]
    Your argument is flawed. This song is great. Not the best from Kanye, but it's still great.

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast Nour's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    7,761

    Re: Heartless

    That was an interesting video. As for the song, I like it, but I hate the fact that its everywhere I go.

    [center:akkfv4h7][/center:akkfv4h7]

    [center:akkfv4h7]"Fuck off bitch, I've got legos to construct."[/center:akkfv4h7]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •