Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Hollywood Undead

This band is awsome just listen to them. Tell me what you think.

Heres some of their songs.

No.5
    Undead
    Everywhere I Go
    City
    Sell Your Soul
    Black Dahalia
    Pain
    [center:1k6p77i8]|Animations|Youtube|

Lol, You're kool kid. =)[/center:1k6p77i8]

Re: Hollywood Undead

Ugh, I hate Hollywood Undead. It's just I think they try to hard to be metal, and then they suck hard at it. They even wore masks like Slipknot, the posers.
    Mo-fuggah

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon
    Ugh, I hate Hollywood Undead. It's just I think they try to hard to be metal, and then they suck hard at it. They even wore masks like Slipknot, the posers.
    1. Lots of people wear masks nowadays, if you think Slipknot started the whole mask thing, then you are sadly really wrong. Many artists nowadays wear masks so then people don't know who they are, that's the whole point of a pseudonym.

2. Your whole thing about the metal thing was completely bullshit, so what if they are trying to be metal when in fact, they in fact, stated that they were a form of rap. So far, I have seen bands who are compared to metal which is seriously stupid because there are several differences in both genres:

Rap:
    -Repetitive beat
    -Rhyming
    Etc.

Metal:
    -Heavy guitar playing or a full band playing
    -Sometimes screaming or pig squealing (Depends on the genre of metal)

I mean, it's sorta like me saying that Slipknot tries too hard to be death metal only because of the fact that they scream. You can't judge a genre or as a matter of fact, a band just solely on what they sing about, once more...it's that "Oh, this band is emo because they talk about love" or something along those lines, it's just stereotypical and mainly biased because you are following what others and the internet are saying.

God, you're worse than what Wikipedia says about Coheed and Cambria and shit and it's really annoying. They are allowed to sing what they want and sure, you are allowed to have an opinion but that was seriously ignorant of you to say that they are trying too hard to be metal when in fact, they have already stated in Revolver magazine that they are rap, not metal.

On-Topic: I like HU's stuff, some of their stuff is very humourous like Everywhere I Go but then they have their more darker stuff sort of like what Insane Clown Posse does like Undead and Black Dahlia. Overall, it's a good band to listen to when you are trying to pass the time by.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon
    Bands that wear masks aren't rip offs from Slipknot. A few bands wear masks, it's not a ripoff at all its just a rock style. And their music isn't similiar to any other artists at all. Except for like Insane Clown Posse a little bit. And yeah they're not metal it's fucking rap... They always have to say they're rap and not metal they must be really annoyed about shit like that.
    [center:1k6p77i8]|Animations|Youtube|

Lol, You're kool kid. =)[/center:1k6p77i8]

Dedicated Member

The vocals kinda sucks,well annoying actually.

The only reason why i don't care about them.

They're are really bad Imo.
    [center:2ip4lcj2][tn=300:2ip4lcj2]http://i.imgur.com/ZlNjl.gif[/tn:2ip4lcj2][/center:2ip4lcj2]

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast

im super picky when it comes to music, but this is worse than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    1. Lots of people wear masks nowadays, if you think Slipknot started the whole mask thing, then you are sadly really wrong. Many artists nowadays wear masks so then people don't know who they are, that's the whole point of a pseudonym
    Okay, I suppose that is sort of reasonable, but...

2. Your whole thing about the metal thing was completely bullshit, so what if they are trying to be metal when in fact, they in fact, stated that they were a form of rap. So far, I have seen bands who are compared to metal which is seriously stupid because there are several differences in both genres:

Rap:
    -Repetitive beat
    -Rhyming
    Etc.

Metal:
    -Heavy guitar playing or a full band playing
    -Sometimes screaming or pig squealing (Depends on the genre of metal)
    They stated that they were a form of rap? Okay, but what if I haven't read where they stated that? I'm still allowed to have an opinion on it. So, your opinion, I suppose, is the almighty one that is so good that it's better than mine? No.

I mean, it's sorta like me saying that Slipknot tries too hard to be death metal only because of the fact that they scream. You can't judge a genre or as a matter of fact, a band just solely on what they sing about, once more...it's that "Oh, this band is emo because they talk about love" or something along those lines, it's just stereotypical and mainly biased because you are following what others and the internet are saying.
    How is it like saying that Slipknot is trying too hard because they scream, then, huh? I said that I thought they tried to hard to be like a metal band. I said nothing about WHY I thought that, did I? So, you can't compare what I said to what you think I meant. And, that whole "emo" thing was completely irrelevant, I didn't say a WORD as to what they sang about. Oh, and I'm automatically biased because I have an opinion? That is severely wrong.

God, you're worse than what Wikipedia says about Coheed and Cambria and shit and it's really annoying. They are allowed to sing what they want and sure, you are allowed to have an opinion but that was seriously ignorant of you to say that they are trying too hard to be metal when in fact, they have already stated in Revolver magazine that they are rap, not metal.
    And, how, may I ask you, am I worse than Wikipedia? I gave an opinion, and you're going to jump on me like I was stating a fact out of a dictionary. And, I know they are allowed to sing what they want. Never once in my post did I say they weren't. Like before, they stated they were rap in Revolver magazine? Okay, but I don't read Revolver magazine, so how am I supposed to know that? I'm not.
    Mo-fuggah

Guys, stop arguing. If you must, leave it to PM. The whole forum doesn't want you guys bickering in here, and someone else might join in with the argument.

On-topic: I have heard of Hollywood Undead, actually. My friend suggested their Christmas song to me. It's pretty good.

They played Undead ten goddamn times on TV. First I was like, it's chill. Now I'm sick of that song. I hope they have other good songs.