Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    oh doctor!
    Posts
    4,421

    August Burns Red

    Fucking amazing band.

    Composure

    Back Burner

    Your Little Suburbia Is In Ruins

    Thoughts?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250297040.bmp[/img]

  2. #2
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260

    Re: August Burns Red

    Yay, tako finally listens to a good band :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  3. #3
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    671

    Re: August Burns Red

    I thought August Burns Red suck since lots of bands sound like them

    Im getting sick of this kind of metalcore style though.

  4. #4
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260

    Re: August Burns Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Sych
    I thought August Burns Red suck since lots of bands sound like them

    Im getting sick of this kind of metalcore style though.
    Goes to show how much metalcore you listen to then. Abr are as unique as they come.

    Edit: I'd like to add that matt greiner is the most underrated drummer ever
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  5. #5
    Enthusiast Falcon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    tl;dr
    Posts
    2,111

    Re: August Burns Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Quote Originally Posted by Sych
    I thought August Burns Red suck since lots of bands sound like them

    Im getting sick of this kind of metalcore style though.
    Goes to show how much metalcore you listen to then. Abr are as unique as they come.
    I'm going to have to agree with this. August Burns Red sound nothing like any other metalcore band I know of.

    I love ABR. My favorite would have to be Back Burner, or Truth of a Liar. I love the vocalist especially.
    Mo-fuggah

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    oh doctor!
    Posts
    4,421

    Re: August Burns Red

    Composure is my favorite
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250297040.bmp[/img]

  7. #7
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260

    Re: August Burns Red

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c59GFHT5-Ok

    ^ For fans of messengers. Not only are they good musicians but they're not dickheads!
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    oh doctor!
    Posts
    4,421

    Re: August Burns Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c59GFHT5-Ok

    ^ For fans of messengers. Not only are they good musicians but they're not dickheads!
    I'm so psyched now lol
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250297040.bmp[/img]

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast Slashed's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK.
    Posts
    7,587

    Re: August Burns Red

    Daaammmnn! They ARE good! Gonna have to get some of their stuff right away! :P

  10. #10
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    671

    Re: August Burns Red

    I don't feel the uniqueness in them,sorry guys.

    EDIT:Now i know why i don't like them because they seem a suckier version of Parkway Drive


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •