Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN!!

What do u think will happen?

I think:

Starscream returns to earth covered in cybertronian marks because of craziness (In the first film Sam says his grandad ended up crazy and drew strange markings) and attempts to destroy the autobots, the other decepticons travel to earth and start experiments with Construction vehicles. Creating the constructicons and DEVASTATOR...

Oh yeah and THE FALLEN!!!!!!!

-... .- - - .-.. . --.. --- -. .
    "The longest, most intense first-person shooter animation in all of Pivot history..."
    726 frames - and I'm still animating the prologue

Devoted Veteran

Re: TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN!!

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye - IMDB.

But yeah, looks awesome.

The hottest girl on the planet + beautiful CGI = My favorite movie series.

Oh fuck yes. Loved the first, I can tell this is gonna be better O:
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Yep, is gonna be Awesome with a capital A!
    Keep em' coming guys!

"The longest, most intense first-person shooter animation in all of Pivot history..."

Veteran Enthusiast

A teaser.

I think that the dead decepticons have a transmitter that sends out for back up, and the whole fucking planet of robots attacks. And the effects look fucking amazing.
    [center:3a1kmh8b][/center:3a1kmh8b]

Here are my thoughts, and if you're a fan of the classic Transformers you'll know what I'm talking about. Starscream goes to the bottom of the ocean where the miltary disposed of the dead Decepticons, then re-models Megatron to make him Galvatron, the new super bad ass guy. Of course Starscream is the bitch who wants to be the leader, and there's an epic battle that leaves Megan Fox looking all dirty and hot just like in the first one. HNGH!!! *splat*. Then Optimus and Galvatron have an epic battle and Galvatron gets beat and the day is saved. Yay for Optimus!!!

There's also, of course, some cock-hardening special effects that make the transformation scenes absolutely awesome, plenty of explosions and other little fight and chase scenes which are epic.

But I hope it's as good as the first one.
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Ooh, theres a construticon called Demolisher (the big wheel robot in the trailer). He protects a small decepticon society in Shanghai. He forms the torso of Devastator and Devastator is going to be 100ft tall!
    Demolisher:
    http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/D...or_%28Movie%29
    Film Info:
    http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/T...len_%28film%29

Enthusiast

I hope there is just as much explosions as in the first one..and the transforming scenes were epic..

can't wait..

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

So, have you guys have reached a consensus on the plot?

The bad robot leader is dead, but another bad robot gets something to revive the old bad robot leader, and the old bad robot leader takes the same position again. Then he gets some more bad robots, and they fight along with the old bad robots against the old good robots and some new good robots.

I used terrible English on purpose. It's just that I think the plot will be so boring, calling them "x robot" and letting x equal good/bad + old/new + leader/normal sums it up pretty nicely.

While the first Transformers movie wasn't popular for its deep and involving plot, I'd be pretty disappointed if this ones plot could be summed up with "olol you didn't kill me last time now I'm going to come back and do the exact same thing but with some new robot friends"
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast