Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Rammstein

Rammstein

No thread that I could see like this one. I had heard of Rammstein before, and I knew that they were a popular group, but I had never taken the time to check out their music until a couple days ago, and now I'm in love with their music. The German lyrics sound badass in their songs. Also: I have their album Reise, Reise.
    Couple links to songs:

Feuer Frei
    Mein Teil
    Amerika

Opinions?
    Discussions?
    GO!
    v The Thread v

Re: Rammstein

I used to binge on them, I really LOVED Spring, Rosenrot, and Rammstein, Dalai Lama and Mein Herz Brennt, their lyrics are really great if you can translate them. Their live shows are pretty cool too, lots of fire :].

I forgot to put Ohne Dich up there too..that songs great.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Old Newbie

Re: Rammstein

My friend told me about them and I thought they were really cool, and then I found Sehnsucht in my aunt's CD collection and loved pretty much every track. I'd previously heard Mein Teil (Forgive me if that's spelt wrong) and Asche Zu Asche on some late night metal show and got into the music pretty quick. My favourite song would have to be either Asche zu Asche or Speil Mit Mir.