Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Sonisphere Festival 2009

Sonisphere Festival
    Homepage: http://www.sonispherefestivals.com/
    This summer, the people behind the original Monsters of Rock, and the Creator of Download the Unholy Alliance and Defenders Of The Faith are bringing you a brand-new festival…well, six of them to be precise.

Knebworth's Sonisphere is a two day camping event on Europe’s first true touring rock festival, a globetrotting summer tour of supercharged rock’n’roll. With events taking place in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Sweden and Finland, Sonisphere is set to be a continent-wide celebration of energy, volume, and everything we love about rock music.

On August 1-2, Sonisphere will descend upon the legendary Knebworth Park – the home of rock that’s seen acts like Led Zeppelin and Oasis cement their place in musical history with concerts of epic proportions. Unique among the Sonisphere festivals, the UK dates will be a 2-day full-camping festival, making it one of the biggest single events ever seen at the historic site.

With two stages running at alternate times, you won’t miss a single act on the bill – at Sonisphere there’s simply no such thing as a schedule clash. We are really excited to have the mighty Metallica and Linkin Park heading up the inaugural Sonisphere, and with Lamb of God and Mastodon being just the tip of the line-up iceberg to be announced so far, Sonisphere is going to be the talked-about festival of 2009.

Anyone going to see it?
    It's quite crazy that they come here in my town.
    Oh yeah. I bought a ticket. Can't just wait.
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]

Re: Sonisphere Festival 2009

Not sure if I will/able to. But I would love to go. It's coming near my town (well 1.5 hour drive) but it would be worth it.
    Even if you dislike a band it's awesome just cause of the vibe around there and live audiences.
    [center:mi4qn67p]For as long as I remember, you sold everything you own

But now you sold our friendship, you're on your fucking own.
    [/center:mi4qn67p]

I am totally going to it, it's at Knewbworth right?
    Hopefully Metallica and Lamb Of God will play on the same day, I wouldn't like to pay for a whole weekend ticket as Linkin Park are playing on one of the days, and I would rather miss them, to be honest.

Yeah, they're on Knebworth.
    The tickets are sold here in Finland already.
    And yeah. It's an one day show here.
    It includes LOG, LP, Metallica, Mastodon and many other bands.
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]