Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has radio died?

Has radio died?

Do you think radio has died, I personally think it hasent not with the internet and all, alot of people still listen to it in the mornings etc, or driving to work. I personally use the internet to listen to Kerrang at night times, they do prank calls and stuff very fun.

Enthusiast

-

I think radio has died because people are listening to the songs they want on the computer but the ones that dont have computers have MP3 or CD players which they can listen to so in my opinion the radio has died.

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Inbetween your face and the computer screen
    radio has definately not died cos i listen to it all the time and i know many people that do as well ))(* virgin radio rocks

Please download my podcast from http://www.adamandjoe.tk or http://www.adamandjoe.wordpress.com thanks

Enthusiast
    I don't tend to listen to radio to much, just when i am in a car or asonething

Thanks KTU.

Enthusiast
    well i think radio stories (like radio shows) are fewer but not dead yet. I odnt think the radio is dead because i still listed to it and a lot of my friends do too
    <i joined longer ago than that. i mean look >

miss the old timers

I think its good because alot of the stations broadcast via the net.

Well, I listen to the radio everyday on the bus. Hilarious stuff there. But with Ipods and MP3 players, radio has a challenge. But I don't think it will ever die because of the internet.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Jynxie Cat
    Well, I listen to the radio everyday on the bus. Hilarious stuff there. But with Ipods and MP3 players, radio has a challenge. But I don't think it will ever die because of the internet.
    I ahte the misconception. iPods ARE mp3 players! %%^ )

I agree wtih you Jynxie Cat, radio sure does have big opponents. I think regular radio's getting there, but satellite radio will be really big soon. And if they made iPod sized satellite radios, I think they'd have something.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

I think radio is getting smaller but not dying, we can listen to whatever music we want on an Mp3 player, but some of the non music parts of radio can be quite good sometimes, funny conversations and such, radio is still good though, and it wont die because of the intenet, and car/bus/etc. radios

I have a nifty pen radio (a radio that fits inside a pen) that i listen to every now and then,but i dont get much signal from it -crazy-
    [center:3r0jgpn9]Ancient Animation Thread | PlainBen.Deviantart.com
    Xbox Live: Plain Ben

[/center:3r0jgpn9]

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

i dont think radio has died, because of dab radios and radios on some mp3 players. i do listen to the radio if im in a car aswell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast