Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Bamaboy A Rapper? =O

Yes sir..New, But Not Bad(Typical FeedBack From Everyone Anyway)
    Havent Did A Whole Lot Of Songs Because I Need A Condenser Mic And I Just Have A Dynamic That Costed 40 Bux So Anyways..I Did Record These Myself But I Didnt Make The Acual Beats...Anyways Check Em Out If Ya Like..(Note: These Are My First Songs And Have Better Stuff Coming When I Get Time To Jump In My Buddies Booth)
    And The Other Dude Rappin With Me Is My Best Friend..Hes 16 And Been Rappin Since Hes Was Little...So Hes Way Better Lol..

http://www.myspace.com/yungcheddahchasuh
    -Old Stuff Haha-

Old Flash- viewtopic.php?t=3809

Re: Bamaboy A Rapper? =O

Usually I don't like rap, but this is pretty good Keep practicing and all. Also just one question, why do you capitalize every word? Sorry I had to ask lol.

WHY YOU HATIN WHY YOU HATIN

Lol i dont always but its a myspace thing ive gained somehow...ehh i dunno =p

thanks tho =]
    -Old Stuff Haha-

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

Holy shit you live. Hahah, I'm the same way about rap, I hate it, but that was good *thumbs up*

- FW
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

You got a high voice, sounded like Lil Boozie
    [center:23j4mmrs]Animations
    [/center:23j4mmrs]

like your beats can't say the same for your voice and the lyrics were decent

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

I'm hardly a rap connoiseur but even I know your voice lacks any character. You're not seperating yourself from any other rappers. Look at lil jon or ja rule, they've got their own distinctive voices and styles. Your style is the safe and easy style that 99% of rappers go for. Your voice is a bit too low in the mix too, pretty hard to hear what you're saying sometimes. Make your voice heard, and don't be afraid to be more adventurous.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    I'm hardly a rap connoiseur but even I know your voice lacks any character. You're not seperating yourself from any other rappers. Look at lil jon or ja rule, they've got their own distinctive voices and styles. Your style is the safe and easy style that 99% of rappers go for. Your voice is a bit too low in the mix too, pretty hard to hear what you're saying sometimes. Make your voice heard, and don't be afraid to be more adventurous.
    Awsome feedback..but the only reason my voice is low is because of the dynamic mic..im acually screaming in the mic..and my pre-amp was up too lol and like i said ive got aways to go before i get good these are my first songs..i plan on becoming a full line producer in the years to come..i also need to rap about more positive things...as far as character..thats somthing that comes with time...its a little harder than you might think. i just flow to the beat it took on average 2 hours to write and record and mix the songs...so =]

thanks for the feeds guys..
    -Old Stuff Haha-