Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Movie Review Thread

So basicly, everytime you've seen a movie, you'll come here and make a review about it. I think this thread is quite good idea. Staff, feel free to tell your opinions.

/e: Rate on scale 1 to 5. And tell your opinion. Explain why.
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]

Re: The Movie Review Thread

Cool idea.

Independence Day - 98% (using RT standards)

I like the action, suspense, comedy, and the whole plot in general.
    [center:2sk2z7an]"Opportunity is everywhere, and can take you anywhere."[/center:2sk2z7an]
    [center:2sk2z7an]Thread[/center:2sk2z7an]

Re: The Movie Review Thread

Alright, I'll make one.

Movie: The Spirit
    Directed by: Frank Miller

-I didn't know what to expect. I hadn't seen even the trailer of it. Just some posters and shit. I thought it would have been some serious stuff with Frank Miller's own style.
    It started in a .. really odd way. If I'm honest, I didn't know where they serious with the intro scene, I found it amusing somehow.
    Well, when the movie went forward, I started to love all the details like backgrounds and effects, they were really impressing. And then Samuel L Jackson came along. As always, he had some badass lines. But at that point, (at least) it lost it's picture of a serious movie. .. I didn't know how to react. The so called 'story line' was really .. amusing. But it was Frank Miller's version of the original comic book, and you can see it clearly.
    Eva Mendes was just.. wow.

I would give it 3/5. Thank Eva Mendes and Samuel L Jackson for that one point.
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]