Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Prison Break (MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS)

Well, remaking this thread as it ended not too long ago. Man, what an incredible series. One of the best TV series I've seen, definitely. Although at some parts I thought it dragged out a bit, and some parts were unnecessary and were there simply for the sake of drama (Sona is the most noticeable, seeing as it occupied the entirety of a whole season..) they were amazing nonetheless.

The ending was sad (I cried), but I don't think it should have been any other way. Overall the series had a great meaning.

..yay4prsonbrake
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Devoted Veteran

Re: Prison Break

Season one was awesome, the ending made me rage though, as it actually said to me: 'TO BE CONTINUED... NEXT YEAR', fuck you Mr. Narrator. Anyway, I loved Season one.

Season two wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. It just didn't live up to my expectations from numero uno.

Season three was again, fantastic. Back in prison, where it should fucking be. I don't recall this season all that well, but I remember a feeling of satisfaction when it finished, which is GUD.

I haven't seen Season four, but I do know some things that happen in it.
    [spoiler:34bhn24r]The tumour and the reversal of roles, i.e working for the company etc etc[/spoiler:34bhn24r]

Overall; very good show.

Re: Prison Break (MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS)

Have you seen the last season then? (Sorry, I saw the other seasons quite a while ago.. can't remember how many there are). You're lucky I didn't spoil anything by letting a little detail slip subconciously.. I'll add a warning in the title.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]

Devoted Veteran

Season four is the last one I believe, so no.

There's also a movie that I watched just before making this thread.. basically it explains everything that was left unexplained in the S4 finale. Good stuff.

I used to watch the season 1, but it got boring like all that kind of shows.
    Like Lost. (In my opinion)
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vellu
    'all that kind of shows', and you related Lost to Prison Break? omfgfail

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellu
    'all that kind of shows', and you related Lost to Prison Break? omfgfail
    American shows. : C
    .. like. : /
    Ehm. Shut up you.
    [center:2dzq3wup][tn=425:2dzq3wup]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ny2md9.jpg[/tn:2dzq3wup][/center:2dzq3wup]

I really liked it. The season 4 was pretty fun as I watched it atleast 2-3 episodes in a row. After that I watched season 1 again. They already mentioned stuff about the company and all interesting stuff
    [center:s0gvfw74][/center:s0gvfw74]