Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Most Overrated Song?

Quote Originally Posted by FalleNHunteR
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    Quote Originally Posted by FalleNHunteR
    I'd Say the most overrated song IMO, is... Smoke On The Water, as a guitarist, i just think its truely overrated, i mean, anyone that is like, hey check out what i learned on guitar, tryin to be cool, and plays that, is stupid, fair enough if its the first thing they learn, which it usually is but still
    It's only so popular because the riff is easy and catchy. Not because it's a good song. People aren't going to start playing guitar with Laid To Rest.
    Yes But There Are Far Easier Riffs To Learn, Such As Wake Up, RATM, The Riff At The Start Is Far Simpler Than Smoke On The Water IMO

but smoke on the water is a popular and good song so almost everyone knows about it while people have never heard of some of those other songs

anyway i agreee with brad it's how many people like that type of music and if you like the songs or not for example i don't think rockstar is overrated because i actually like nickelback

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

Old Newbie

Anything Disney is overrated in my opinion, and nowadays alot of rap is just repetitive phrases with a beat to it, i was at the gym one day and they play mostly rap there, this one song came, for about 5 fuckin minutes all i hear was " NIGGA!!! BITCH!!! NIGGA!!! BITCH!!!".

What kind of retarted crap is that ? METAL FTW!!!!
    Courtesy
    VVVVVV
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66725

To Reject Life is to Reject Death O.o

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrauMmiT
    Anything Disney is overrated in my opinion, and nowadays alot of rap is just repetitive phrases with a beat to it, i was at the gym one day and they play mostly rap there, this one song came, for about 5 fuckin minutes all i hear was " NIGGA!!! BITCH!!! NIGGA!!! BITCH!!!".

What kind of retarted crap is that ? METAL FTW!!!!
    Woah there speed racer! Avoid posting in threads a week old, it's a bump.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234