Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scotland Fraserburgh
    Posts
    574

    Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    This Guitarist Called T-Cophony, i think hes the best, i dont care if you dont, but you have to admit he is one of the best
    Here are Some Of His Songs:
    Closed:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ummgtgt2zSI

    After Rain:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKjYiuVPzgY

    Sleepwalker:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq8YCo4QHgI

    And This Is Him Doing Guitar Solos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GFjUfL8kzs

    Awesome Or What?
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000



    [center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    42.
    Posts
    3,119

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    The song "Closed" is stunningly beautiful, and it reminds me of John Butler.
    Thank you for posting this, he is certainly an extremely talented person.

  3. #3
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creds to Shift for sig
    Posts
    82

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    That was wonderful But I dont think he is the best but he is pretty good.Closed is the one I like most
    [centerxeo7w9m][/centerxeo7w9m]

  4. #4
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scotland Fraserburgh
    Posts
    574

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    Quote Originally Posted by James
    The song "Closed" is stunningly beautiful, and it reminds me of John Butler.
    Thank you for posting this, he is certainly an extremely talented person.
    I know right? he is definitly up there with the best guitarists like john petrucci

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihr3fli9Y3s

    This is him playing live, this one is beautiful too
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000



    [center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,452

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    A lot of it has to do with his guitar, and I think his technical ability is much better than his actual playing. I love watching them though, really cool.

  6. #6
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scotland Fraserburgh
    Posts
    574

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    A lot of it has to do with his guitar, and I think his technical ability is much better than his actual playing. I love watching them though, really cool.
    true, you do need a specific type of guitar, but the only part that the guitar contributes really is it allows him to do hammer ons and pull offs easily, apart from that its all him
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000



    [center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

  7. #7
    Tim
    Tim is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Tim's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,857

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    Man I thought Andy McKee's Drifting was awesome, this guy's Closed is amazing.

  8. #8
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corby, England.
    Posts
    5,073

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    Quote Originally Posted by FalleNHunteR
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    A lot of it has to do with his guitar, and I think his technical ability is much better than his actual playing. I love watching them though, really cool.
    true, you do need a specific type of guitar, but the only part that the guitar contributes really is it allows him to do hammer ons and pull offs easily, apart from that its all him
    Uh, what? Pull offs/hammer ons are executed by your fingers, not what type of strings you have.
    And yeah, he's really good, but I've seen better of his type of music.

  9. #9
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scotland Fraserburgh
    Posts
    574

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    Quote Originally Posted by Sway
    Quote Originally Posted by FalleNHunteR
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    A lot of it has to do with his guitar, and I think his technical ability is much better than his actual playing. I love watching them though, really cool.
    true, you do need a specific type of guitar, but the only part that the guitar contributes really is it allows him to do hammer ons and pull offs easily, apart from that its all him
    Uh, what? Pull offs/hammer ons are executed by your fingers, not what type of strings you have.
    And yeah, he's really good, but I've seen better of his type of music.
    Yes, they are executed by your fingers, but if you bought a shit guitar, it wouldnt sound like that, it would probably sound like blurred, if that makes sence

    And, someone else who does the same type of music, is the john butler trio, some say that he is better
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000



    [center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

  10. #10
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corby, England.
    Posts
    5,073

    Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

    Then you worded it wrong, you said that that type of guitar made it easier to do hammers and pulls q:
    So yeah, if you meant it makes it sound better, then you're right.

    The John Butler Trio is alright, I had one of their albums but they got a bit repetitive.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •