Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

This Guitarist Called T-Cophony, i think hes the best, i dont care if you dont, but you have to admit he is one of the best
    Here are Some Of His Songs:
    Closed:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ummgtgt2zSI

After Rain:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKjYiuVPzgY

Sleepwalker:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq8YCo4QHgI

And This Is Him Doing Guitar Solos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GFjUfL8kzs

Awesome Or What?
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000

[center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

Re: Best Guitarist Ever!!!!!!! Must See

The song "Closed" is stunningly beautiful, and it reminds me of John Butler.
    Thank you for posting this, he is certainly an extremely talented person.

That was wonderful But I dont think he is the best but he is pretty good.Closed is the one I like most
    [centerxeo7w9m][/centerxeo7w9m]

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by James
    The song "Closed" is stunningly beautiful, and it reminds me of John Butler.
    Thank you for posting this, he is certainly an extremely talented person.
    I know right? he is definitly up there with the best guitarists like john petrucci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihr3fli9Y3s

This is him playing live, this one is beautiful too
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

A lot of it has to do with his guitar, and I think his technical ability is much better than his actual playing. I love watching them though, really cool.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    A lot of it has to do with his guitar, and I think his technical ability is much better than his actual playing. I love watching them though, really cool.
    true, you do need a specific type of guitar, but the only part that the guitar contributes really is it allows him to do hammer ons and pull offs easily, apart from that its all him

Tim

Man I thought Andy McKee's Drifting was awesome, this guy's Closed is amazing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FalleNHunteR
    true, you do need a specific type of guitar, but the only part that the guitar contributes really is it allows him to do hammer ons and pull offs easily, apart from that its all him
    Uh, what? Pull offs/hammer ons are executed by your fingers, not what type of strings you have.
    And yeah, he's really good, but I've seen better of his type of music.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sway
    Quote Originally Posted by FalleNHunteR
    Uh, what? Pull offs/hammer ons are executed by your fingers, not what type of strings you have.
    And yeah, he's really good, but I've seen better of his type of music.
    Yes, they are executed by your fingers, but if you bought a shit guitar, it wouldnt sound like that, it would probably sound like blurred, if that makes sence

And, someone else who does the same type of music, is the john butler trio, some say that he is better

Banned

Then you worded it wrong, you said that that type of guitar made it easier to do hammers and pulls q:
    So yeah, if you meant it makes it sound better, then you're right.

The John Butler Trio is alright, I had one of their albums but they got a bit repetitive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast