Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

One Piece and Detective Conan

By One Piece I mean the original uncut subbed version not the shitty 4kids version. This is a great Anime series, funny,good story and interesting characters. I actually started over with watching this show because I have not seen it in a while. I think I am up to like 62 or something. This show can be pretty sad sometimes, the Nami story arc made me crai
    I suggest if you have not seen it to check it out. You will probably like it.
    You can find Episodes here:
    http://www.watch-onepiece.com/

Another great show Detective Conan is definatly worth checking out espicially if you like mystery shows. I don't have much to say because I am only up to like Episode 7, but I have seen many episodes from when Adult Swim used to show it.
    http://www.animecrazy.net/

Re: One Piece and Detective Conan

I have nothing against One Piece, but the fact of it being over 400 episodes actually holds me back from watching it.And I believe there's no sign of conclusion right now.

I know nothing about Detective Conan.

One Piece = Meh, liked the first few seasons on CN, then it got boring
    Detective Conan = Fucking love it, I have all the episodes from 1 - 52 on discs, absolutely amazing series

Great choice on Detective Conan, I did have a thread for it...died though D:.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Enthusiast

I remember Detective Conan so fucking much, but I forgot it when it stopped airing. I thought it was a great anime. Once Piece is an okay anime, I don't seem to watch it much.

Quote Originally Posted by VECTORflash
    I remember Detective Conan so fucking much, but I forgot it when it stopped airing. I thought it was a great anime. Once Piece is an okay anime, I don't seem to watch it much.
    I believe it died in 2004-2005, one year after American Air-date...they stopped showing it on Adult Swim for 'low ratings' when it was up there with Lupin the 3rd which was another great anime.

Ah, the nostalgia, I wish they would bring it back to America, would be awesome to catch up on Case Closed for old times sake considering I haven't followed the new episodes because I don't have the Funimation channel.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

CASE CLOSED, I loved that show DD. Also, a great anime was Yu-Yu-Hakusho, that show was the tits.

Veteran Enthusiast

I remember One Piece on Adult Swim a while ago, the first six seasons or so were pretty entertaining, original too. And the dabbed humor here and there was good to see. I didn't watch it all the time, but when I was clicking through channels and I saw it on I would watch.

I have never heard of Detective Conan, but by what people have said in this thread, it is worth watching, I'll check it out.

And thanks for the anime watching website lol.
    [center:3a1kmh8b][/center:3a1kmh8b]