Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The DaVinci Code

Saw it last night with my girlfriend, great remake of the book. But I'm not gonna lie - too fast at the start and too slow at the end. They cut a lot of explanation of character histories from the start, and the end had stuff added that really wasn't necessary/wasn't the same as the book. Still a great movie, didn't lose any of the mystery of the book.

My dad went to see it and said it was crap. That's all I'm gonna say on the subject.

Dedicated Member
    your dad is stupid, i went it saw it on may 19th and loved it, but there was about 75-100 protesters outside Cinema13 with signs like defend our lord. I saw it and it made me cringe when i saw Silas using his cilice belt and his whip. I laughed my ass off when he shot bishop Aringarosa.It really made me think, y'know?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249588666.gif[/img]

Sig made by Transparent <-- awesome

Enthusiast

Um, are those spoilers?

If so, edit them.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Dedicated Member
    I'm going to read the book before I see the film. It'll probably lead me to appreciate the book more and I think I'd prefer that.
    Even my hair gets in trouble..

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'

Quote Originally Posted by darkdemonrocks
    your dad is stupid, i went it saw it on may 19th and loved it, but there was about 75-100 protesters outside Cinema13 with signs like defend our lord. I saw it and it made me cringe when i saw Silas using his cilice belt and his whip. I laughed my ass off when he shot bishop Aringarosa.It really made me think, y'know?
    wanna ban? people are allowed to have there opinions jackass.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio-316
    I'm going to read the book before I see the film. It'll probably lead me to appreciate the book more and I think I'd prefer that.
    YAY! You are the smartest person I know. )

Yeah, everybody is seeing it at school without even reading the book. They don't appreciate it much, and i think they should read it first.

I liked the film, which was a good depiction of the book, but i honestly expected something more. Too much hype, i guess.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    Why would i get a ban? thats MY opinion... and im not sure if those are spoilers because it doesnt really say anything about it, it just states that happens, not the outcome or the reason. Go ahead and edit it if you think its to revealing.

Is this going to turn out to be another Stickphobia thing? i hope not. he got banned for a really retarded reason.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249588666.gif[/img]

Sig made by Transparent <-- awesome

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    Why would i get a ban? thats MY opinion... and im not sure if those are spoilers because it doesnt really say anything about it, it just states that happens, not the outcome or the reason. Go ahead and edit it if you think its to revealing.

Is this going to turn out to be another Stickphobia thing? i hope not. he got banned for a really retarded reason.
    Dude, you called his dad stupid. Okay, it's good, you'd better not argue with admins. Why'd you even write anything about the Stickphobia banning? People are just going to get angry... so I'd suggest letting this go.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

intern door, i keep knocking but no one answers...
    i heard that it was good.....so if i have time i might check it out
    my thread- click here for a cookie
    i do courtesy

cred to coopm for the owning sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast