Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Surrogates

Surrogates

Bland, bland, bland. What a boring movie. I urge everyone to avoid this. Everything you saw on any trailer/advertisement basically sums up the entire movie. Predictable "twists" and a heavy reliance on the overused "fake beauty" modus operandi make this a pretty boring 88 minutes, which could be better spent playing the sims or creating an avatar of yourself in world of warcraft. That's just my opinion of course, maybe someone else thought it was pretty cash.

tl;dr: MORE LIKE SURROGAYS, AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Re: Surrogates

Wasn't going to see it anyways. Seemed like another shitty futuristic movie.

I wouldn't have seen it, but I needed something to review for my Film and Fiction class.

It was really boring, lol. I felt like I was just beat over the head with the 'real/fake beauty' (I hate using the same term, but it's the best way to describe it) cliche for an hour and a half.

Also, the whole zapping bong scene was completely retarded and hilarious. First thing I thought of was Futurama, and they even called it jacking in the movie, lol.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

This was absolutely terrible. There was just something completely off about it. Besides terrible production quality, it just had the wrong mood for the subject matter it was dealing with. It had a low-cost generic action movie feel with a plot ripped from intellectual sci-fi pieces. For people who aren't into sci-fi it was probably entertaining, but as someone who is it left a sick feeling in my stomach.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Was it really that bad?

thanks for the forewarning guys. Even if i do get free into the movie theatre (perk of working there :P), i can warn my friends. n_n

E: 999 posts! DDDD

[center:3hg7t8om]|| Short Stories || Thread ||

[tn=200:3hg7t8om]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22y6idXGM1r22qc9o3_250.gif[/tn:3hg7t8om][/center:3hg7t8om]

Devoted Veteran

7.2 average on IMDB, that's pretty good.