Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: King of the Hill

I never really got into this show.

Devoted Veteran

Probably the worst show ever.

I don't know what to say about this show. Luckily, these two posts express my thoughts about the show quite well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ecstasy
    It's probably the most boring show to air at nights. It broadcasts around Futurama and American Dad and is inferior in terms of humour. Whenever they have a chance to make a joke, they take the other route and avoid it. Not only that, everyone but boomhauer and peggy talk in a monotone format.

[s:18q70k3w]But it's good for casual viewing. It's not a distraction when I'm completing assignments or playing games, I like leaving it on when I need to focus.[/s:18q70k3w]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    Probably the worst show ever.
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Never really got into this show either, though I watched a few episodes. Didn't enjoy it too much.
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]

h4x0r

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ecstasy
    It's probably the most boring show to air at nights. It broadcasts around Futurama and American Dad and is inferior in terms of humour. Whenever they have a chance to make a joke, they take the other route and avoid it. Not only that, everyone but boomhauer and peggy talk in a monotone format.

But it's good for casual viewing. It's not a distraction when I'm completing assignments or playing games, I like leaving it on when I need to focus.
    American Dad, Family Guy, and Futurama are complete shit compared to KotH. Doesn't need endless crude humor to make it funny.

At least that's what Starmen think...

Man, fuck the haters, IPA and I are one. That show was so awesome.

Dammmnnn, I love you so much right now Michael, Taco Bell and king of The Hill?!?! Those are like 2 of my favorite things ever.

Devoted Veteran

I dunno, I guess I can see why people wouldn't like it and it is a bit of an acquired taste but if you really understand the characters, you start to think how hilarious the crap they do is.

The entire show is like a massive parody to rednecks, and I live in a town FULL of them. Almost everything they do I can directly relate to something I've seen personally and it's so awesome.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Quote Originally Posted by ipwnall
    I dunno, I guess I can see why people wouldn't like it and it is a bit of an acquired taste but if you really understand the characters, you start to think how hilarious the crap they do is.

The entire show is like a massive parody to rednecks, and I live in a town FULL of them. Almost everything they do I can directly relate to something I've seen personally and it's so awesome.
    Haha that makes a lot of sense, I live in North Carolina so their are tons of red-necks around where I live, so I guess being around them all the time makes the show so much more amazing.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shander
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnall

Haha that makes a lot of sense, I live in North Carolina so their are tons of red-necks around where I live, so I guess being around them all the time makes the show so much more amazing.
    I live in Louisiana. This logic doesn't seem to be accurate to me, or maybe it's just because I reaaallly dislike where I live/rednecks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast