Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Family Guy anyone = )

Well I have to say it has made a remarkable recovery after almost dieing off thanks to us Fans = ) if you like the show tell me what is your favorite Joke lol a lot of them to choose from, actually scratch that there are way too many to chose from I am watching it right now in fact I love the show so just post if you love FG lol and if you know the name of your favorite episode then post it if you want = )

lol yeah thats a funny one Below post, = ) his name is Chris btw
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Dedicated Member
    Haha . I love Family Guy . My favorite episode is when Peter figures out that his penis is smaller than his son's (Name ?) ^_^ . jeffkw: peter's son = chris : D
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

Ah Bloody, that is a great episode ))(* My favorite is actually that exact same episode. With all the fat jokes about Chris and Peter's days in Vietnam. Lol, I laugh just thinking about it. "You guys are stupid, they're gonna be looking for army men."

Yep, gotta admit; I love that show.

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

family does own most comedys to hell, I like the one when the dog becomes a police dog

-SX

Enthusiast

-

What can I say about our beloved Family Guy, he has made us laugh in both good and bad times, he will be missed, our dear beloved Family Guy.My all time favourite episode is the one called "I am Peter, hear me Roar" where Peter was wondering if he would make a good mother by breast feeding Stewie, I literally urinated my pants when I saw it.
    If you have not seen Family Guy I strongly suggest you write "Family Guy" into DumpaLink's search box and ofcourse hit ENTER.

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

lol you guys are stupid they'll be looki'n for amry men = ) funny joke well I can have no favorite episode of family guy so I'll just post the most recent one Ive watched okay it was the one where Peter got a vesectimy? dunno if thats the right spelling.. and they have fat sex lol and Brian is taliking about how he'd "Reck",lois lol good times with FG good times...= )
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

intern door, i keep knocking but no one answers...
    Lois: jump in the pool stewie. it won't bite

stewie: i know it's not gonna bite stupid, what a stupid thing to say. you drown in it moron, it doesn't have to bite you!

my favorite thing
    my thread- click here for a cookie
    i do courtesy

cred to coopm for the owning sig

I like it, I watch anytime I have the chance to, which is rare.

I love Family Guy, it used to be my life (shoked_) , I just dont have the time to watch it as much anymore... lol.... fat guy strangler wink*)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast