Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

The Fast and the Furious is back with a whole new movie, Sean Boswell is getting in all kinds of trouble all the time and the last race he did cost him a oneway ticket to Japan to live with is father.On his first day of school he meets Twinkie(Lil' Bow Wow) who offers him all kinds of stuff for half-price.Sean and Twinkie go to a underground parking lot where the Drift races are held.Sean gets himself in trouble with DK(DriftKing) and ends up in a drift race, DK's partner Han borrows Sean his "Mona Lisa" of drift cars for him to race with.Sean obviously wrecks it because he hasnt a first clue how to drift properly.
    To find out what happens, go to your local cinema and buy yourself a ticket to "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" then sit back, eat your popcorn and enjoy.

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Enthusiast

I saw this 2-3 weeks ago, its class init ) big Vin diesels back aswell

Enthusiast

-

I would of never saw that coming in the end.The Vin Diesel part at the end was a huge surprise, I wonder how that drift would of ended up?

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Enthusiast

Re: -

Quote Originally Posted by Griptape
    I would of never saw that coming in the end.The Vin Diesel part at the end was a huge surprise, I wonder how that drift would of ended up?
    Yeah, besides the fact that they show him in EVERY trailer...

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Is that movie out already wow I havent been paying much attention. if it is out...yeah probably not gonna see it I saw the last two but its just stupid now kinda like the Transporter that was a good movie but they completely bombed the second one = )
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FryLock4
    Is that movie out already wow I havent been paying much attention. if it is out...yeah probably not gonna see it I saw the last two but its just stupid now kinda like the Transporter that was a good movie but they completely bombed the second one = )
    yeah but they didnt completly bomb the 3rd fast and the furoius

yeah its a hellish movie...i still think the 3rd one is way better.

and i havnt seen the 1st one in years. im gonna buy the box set when it comes out
    [center:2tzboo30][/center:2tzboo30]
    [center:2tzboo30]~ As the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts ~[/center:2tzboo30]

Enthusiast

-

I seriously hope that there is gonna be a fourth The Fast and the Furious because the 3rd one is a big hit everywhere.I hope Lil' Bow Wow(Twinkie) is gonna be in that too because he's so funny aswell was Lucas Black(Sean Boswell) at the hospital scene.That was one of my favourite scenes in the movie but my favourite scene was we're Han died because of Takashi.Awesome movie though, share your movie experience too.