Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Enthusiast

Lord of the Rings

I used to watch these 3 films a lot.
    I recently watched the first one again. This was an awesome trilogy imo, great story and effects.
    Post your thoughts of the movies.

Re: Lord of the Rings

Shit I love these movies, I lost the CDs a while back though. Might go rent it now that you've brought it up.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

I have the trilogy, I recently re-watched all three with my dad over the period of 5-6 days. Amazing.

Only think I noticed this time and not then, is the greenscreen for the talking trees is really quite bad. Everything else is flawless. Love it.

Deys is so guds deys prezhus to uz!

Quote Originally Posted by Krust
    I have the trilogy, I recently re-watched all three with my dad over the period of 5-6 days. Amazing.
    1 Day bitch.

Lord of the Rings is amazing, definately my favourite trilogy of films. I'm starting to lose friends at school as a result of talking about it too much.
    what is homo love?

Veteran Enthusiast

Aren't they making another film called the hobbit? Which is sort of a prequel to the story?

Fanatic Enthusiast

I wouldn't doubt it, because The Hobbit was the book set before Lord of The Rings (I think).

Devoted Veteran

The Hobbit is about Bilbo, so yes, it is set before LOTR.

Regarding the films: the first one I didn't like. I actually fell asleep watching it originally it bored me so much. The second one was fantastic, I loved it start to finish. And of course the third film was the icing on the cake; fantastic film.

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by xL3G1TzReAACTiiONSx
    The Hobbit is about Bilbo, so yes, it is set before LOTR.

Regarding the films: the first one I didn't like. I actually fell asleep watching it originally it bored me so much. The second one was fantastic, I loved it start to finish. And of course the third film was the icing on the cake; fantastic film.

I thought the first one was really good, even though it's a kind of tedious. The hobbit is probably going to be really good since it's explaining everything that happened before the first movie, so should have lots of interesting stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Aren't they making another film called the hobbit? Which is sort of a prequel to the story?
    Well they were, but recent troubles (financial issues causing the director to quit) have made it likely that The Hobbit will never see the light of day. Just as well, because while I would've liked to see it, the story to The Hobbit is kind of daft, definitely under par compared to The Lord of The Rings.

Speaking of The Lord of The Rings, words cannot describe my love for this story and it's film adaptation.

I love these films, I watched the second one only last week. Awesome.

i love coffee because nothing wakes me up better than scalding the inside of my face and the urge to violently shit myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast