Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Mortal Kombat Rebirth

HD Trailer
    It has no connection to the game but it rocks even more,
    they revised it a bit,Scorpion's the good guy,
    just like the description,Reptile and Baraka homicidal maniacs.
    And oh! Sektor is a hot chick and Jax is not a cyborg.
    [center:2sxu7v4a][/center:2sxu7v4a]

Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth

Story's retarded. Premise sucks. Characters are uninteresting apart from "OH MY GOD IT'S MORTAL KOMBAT", and after all these fucking years, any one even pretending to care is just a wannabe hardcore gamer OMGLIKEMORTALKOMBATMANDUUUDE. The action was mediocre, the choreography bland and it's execution even worse, looking more sterile than a bag of surgery rooms. It's trying it's fucking hardest to be gritty and shocking, but comes off like that one fat kid in school trying to look cool by pretending to be dark, showing you pictures of dead bodies and pretending they're cool. Oh wow, Mortal Kombat, harlequin babies, eh? That's really dark man, I'm impressed. Next you might want to show me a girl kicking a puppy or a pony taking a dump. Man that'd be totally dark, man.

If this got you exited, then you really ought to check yourself into a special needs school.

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DAMON
    Story's retarded. Premise sucks. Characters are uninteresting apart from "OH MY GOD IT'S MORTAL KOMBAT", and after all these fucking years, any one even pretending to care is just a wannabe hardcore gamer OMGLIKEMORTALKOMBATMANDUUUDE. The action was mediocre, the choreography bland and it's execution even worse, looking more sterile than a bag of surgery rooms. It's trying it's fucking hardest to be gritty and shocking, but comes off like that one fat kid in school trying to look cool by pretending to be dark, showing you pictures of dead bodies and pretending they're cool. Oh wow, Mortal Kombat, harlequin babies, eh? That's really dark man, I'm impressed. Next you might want to show me a girl kicking a puppy or a pony taking a dump. Man that'd be totally dark, man.

If this got you exited, then you really ought to check yourself into a special needs school.
    I think it speaks volumes that when I glanced at this post, that was the only thing I saw.

Also, it can't be worse than the Street Fighter movie? Right?

Right?

You could've just said that you hated the movie,no need for that long winded bullshit.
    [center:2sxu7v4a][/center:2sxu7v4a]

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

The guy who played Black Dynamite is in it, so that's good enough for me
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Mortal Kombat is shit.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Crono
    Mortal Kombat is shit.
    You take that back nigger

The game was awesome, the movie looks SHIT.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

Quote Originally Posted by Aiero

You could've just said that you hated the movie,no need for that long winded bullshit.
    You could've just stayed in your mother's womb and have spared the world from suffering your insipid existence.

Devoted Veteran

I read somewhere this was made to prove to studios that a Mortal Kombat movie could be made. And I hope it is because this looks fucking intense.