Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enthusiast

Re: Rocnation Aviators by Skullcandy

Well , they finally came. Skullcandy had a back order issue, (which wasn't so bad because they sent everybody a free pair of earbuds as an apology). They look nice, and they're well made, so I think they'll last me a while. Now about the sound quality, I compared everything I heard to Dr. Dre's beats over-ear headphones. In terms of the sound itself, i couldn't tell the difference. They both have the same hz range, and the pretty much the same stats all around. I think the reason the beats are so much more is because of the noise canceling. The bass, unlike most skullcandy's, wasn't overpowering. It was clear, crisp and it wasn't too strong. The highs weren't perfect, but compared to the beats, they were fine.

Overall, I thought it was worth it. It came with a nice microfiber cloth and a leather carrying case. The headphones fold up pretty small. They look great, and the memory foam ear cup padding is extremely comfortable.
    [center:3os0a0g2]KATY PERRY DRESSES LIKE A FREAKING CLOWN. [/center:3os0a0g2]

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey
    Well , they finally came. Skullcandy had a back order issue, (which wasn't so bad because they sent everybody a free pair of earbuds as an apology). They look nice, and they're well made, so I think they'll last me a while. Now about the sound quality, I compared everything I heard to Dr. Dre's beats over-ear headphones. In terms of the sound itself, i couldn't tell the difference. They both have the same hz range, and the pretty much the same stats all around. I think the reason the beats are so much more is because of the noise canceling. The bass, unlike most skullcandy's, wasn't overpowering. It was clear, crisp and it wasn't too strong. The highs weren't perfect, but compared to the beats, they were fine.

Overall, I thought it was worth it. It came with a nice microfiber cloth and a leather carrying case. The headphones fold up pretty small. They look great, and the memory foam ear cup padding is extremely comfortable.
    Got an amp to run em' through? What was the sound quality of the music? Lossless? 320CBR? I still have high doubts but w/e.

Pen
    Enthusiast

Re: Rocnation Aviators by Skullcandy ARRIVED FINALLY

Fuck yes, these look badass, and SkullCandy always has great sound. I had a pair of white skull candy, can't remember exactly what they were, but I broke them accidently Gonna get these.

Enthusiast

[quote=STICKY FRESH BALLS]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Monkey":35oans4w

Got an amp to run em' through? What was the sound quality of the music? Lossless? 320CBR? I still have high doubts but w/e.[/quote:35oans4w]

I don't have an amp to run them through, but all the music I listen too are converted to mp3's from lossless .flac files, and all of my music is 256kbps or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart
    SkullCandy always has great sound.

Also, I guess it might be a bit better but I still find the price kinda crazy + they look way too flamboyant for me. Maybe if I was in a rainbow snowboarding suit like the audience of skullcandy usually does, it would look kinda cool.

Enthusiast

i like the style, but i guess it's a matter of opinion. And they sound really good with techno and really bassy music.

Pen
    Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by STICKY FRESH BALLS
    SkullCandy always has great sound.

Also, I guess it might be a bit better but I still find the price kinda crazy + they look way too flamboyant for me. Maybe if I was in a rainbow snowboarding suit like the audience of skullcandy usually does, it would look kinda cool.
    LOL. Well, maybe you've had better. Where I am, unless I decide to order some, these are the best I've ever had. Good bass, and still decent sound. Plus, you can control the loud or softness of the music with the little control on the cord, which makes it much simpler than to go onto my iPod and turn it down.

<---- Lazy ass

Enthusiast

LOL. Well, maybe you've had better. Where I am, unless I decide to order some, these are the best I've ever had.
    You obviously don't care about sound quality if you think all skullcandy's are amazing.

Pen
    Enthusiast

Fuck off. Its' my opinion. Fuck off.

Fuck off. Its' my opinion. Fuck off.
    Fuck off, you're opinion sucks, fuck off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123