Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

Beats by Dr. Dre FAKE VERSIONS

So i had some extra cash lying around, and i had heard from a youtube complaint video that the in-ear beats by dre fake chinese headphones weren't all that bad. I found a fake pair for 32 dollars, and it just got. Frankly, i love them. Maybe they aren't nearly as good as the real ones, but the medium highs are great, and the base is booming but clear. For their price, and since I don't want to bring my dj headphones everywhere, these are a nice little pair of in-ears.

And I also saw a video on the fake studio version beats, and despite slight flaws in their mechanical build, the reviewer repeatedly admitted they weren't all that bad. So this makes me wonder whether or not the beats fake versions are really as bad as some people say they are. The in-ears certainly aren't.
    [center:3os0a0g2]KATY PERRY DRESSES LIKE A FREAKING CLOWN. [/center:3os0a0g2]

Mod

Re: Beats by Dr. Dre FAKE VERSIONS

Holy shit those look pimp.
    I've seen them before at Best Buy and such, tried out the demo. Pretty nice.
    For those who don't know what the are:
    [spoiler:lv1a25jd]
    [/spoiler:lv1a25jd]
    Hey.

Enthusiast

i'm talking about the fake ones tho. The ones you tried out in best buy were probably way better.
    [center:3os0a0g2]KATY PERRY DRESSES LIKE A FREAKING CLOWN. [/center:3os0a0g2]

Still probably shitty compared to actually GOOD headphones, but they look nice and for that price, knockoffs can't be too bad.

Dedicated Member

the real beats actually suck- I returned mine. There is no sound canceling whatsoever so if you weren't completely alone with nothing around you, maybe they'd be okay but other than that- it's a fight. Get the fake ones, they're 3x better

Quote Originally Posted by Magical swammy
    the real beats actually suck- I returned mine. There is no sound canceling whatsoever so if you weren't completely alone with nothing around you, maybe they'd be okay but other than that- it's a fight. Get the fake ones, they're 3x better
    Maybe they are open-back design? Or instead of fake ones get real headphones.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

ohwow.jpg

I should probably go and return my K702's because they don't have noise cancelling. Seems reasonable.

Anyways, the real headphones aren't bad, although very overpriced and kind of bass heavy. If the knockoffs are slightly worse, then I guess they're okay. Not great headphones, but at least they look cool.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Quote Originally Posted by Alcohol
    ohwow.jpg

I should probably go and return my K702's because they don't have noise cancelling. Seems reasonable.

Anyways, the real headphones aren't bad, although very overpriced and kind of bass heavy. If the knockoffs are slightly worse, then I guess they're okay. Not great headphones, but at least they look cool.
    I can imagine them being bass heavy because of the targeted audience. Also, Swammy, it's like saying sennheiser HD800's are shit because they're open back and let in shit tons of noise.