Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

I just went to see the premiere and I was amazed by the craftmanship of the movie.I am strongly advising you to go see that movie because you will be pleased with it.By the ending I could asume that there will be a following movie EDITED: *SPOILERS*

TM - don't post the end without some kind of warning please, you'll ruin it for everyone else ^_^

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Enthusiast

Might try saying that there are SPOILERS in that review, which wouldn't even really make it a review...

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Good thing I already saw it too, or I'd be upset after I read this topic :P
    But yeah, it's a great movie, go see it this weekend if you haven't already.

BTW, it's around 2 and a half hours long, but it seems like a lot longer for some reason, even though it's not boring or anything.

Enthusiast

Haha, I have yet to see it, and I knew what happened two days ago.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

I dont like Pirates too much (Ninjas are the way too go lol) yeah but this one sounds teh good = )
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I went to see it yesterday with Agent K (anyone rember him?) anyway it was fully booked so I couldnt see it.

Enthusiast

lol thats why you prebook tickets like ME ))(* ))(* ))(* only.....i booked them on the wrong day wa_)( wa_)( meh i got to see it twice and lose 50 (shoked_) (shoked_)

-fp

Enthusiast
    This is just awesome movie, i have seen the first one, and this one was even better I liked it very very much, ending was one of teh best When Jack jumped into that ( dont remember that things name ) monsters mouth..
    Really gotta go check out the third one, when it gets out.. And that was not a spoiler, it has ben said that they were filming PoC 2 & 3 at the same time :P
    Damn, propably has to go check it out again

Going to see it tomorrow afternoon... hope it is as good as you guys say it is.
    EDIT: I liked it... can't say much more than that.

Enthusiast
    onoez, a ten day bump, whatever shall we do!

I saw it the Saturday after it came out. It was booked, we even came an hour before the movie started to get good seats. We didn't.
    Oh, the movie was much better than the first one. Great effects and I loved the originality. Like the sword fighting on the wind mill. I'm aching to see the next one. What a way to end a movie eh?
    Insert Blank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast