Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What anime series have you watched?

Yhea, the point of this thread is pretty simple. List some anime series you've watched, give a little bit of information about it and give it a rating from 1-10.

Personally I've watched a lot with my most recent series being Hunter X Hunter which I found amazing. The basic plot is common, but this was the first of its kind. A young boy, Gon, was always told his father died when he was very young. So, fatherless, Gon let the wild forest and animals be his father, while his aunt played the mother figure in his life. One day in the forest, Gon is trying to catch a grizzly bear like cub when the mother of the cub attacks him. Out of nowhere, Gon is saved by a man who claims to be a 'hunter'. When asked what that is, the man explains to Gon that a hunter can be a variety of things, but someone who is an adept fighter and has 'nen' (chakara, spirit power, ki, etc...) powers. From this Gon learns that his father is actually that man's instructor on becoming a hunter, and learns that his father is alive. That pretty much sums up the first episode. I would give this series a 10/10 while the manga series I would give 8/10 due to poor graphics.

Re: What anime series have you watched?

Ive watched a bit of naruto, kinda lost interest tho. Most recently what I've seen is Chobits, and Elfen lied.

naruto, ladies vs butlers, all 3 dragon ball series, FMA.

thats it. i have seen a little bit of inuyasha late at night on adult swim but i dont really care for it at all.
    [center:155dogaz][/center:155dogaz]

I just watched Naruto and this shit called Negima.
    That's all.
    [center:2swpww2u]|New Thread|Old Thread|Youtube|[/center:2swpww2u]
    [center:2swpww2u]~ Don't bother clicking the thread links for now. My animations are stored in my old computer that is put away for a bit. ~[/center:2swpww2u]

[center:2y1evec8][/center:2y1evec8]

Dedicated Member

The only anime I've watched is pokemon, and rarely, Dragon Ball Z.
    I've heard of other anime from people on droidz, and I feel like getting into it more.
    [center:3eh25f3l]Not a thing to do, but TALK to you.
    We're all alright, we're all alright.

The Team| Forum Rules| Forum Guidebook|[/center:3eh25f3l]

Woah Micool, that's a badass site. Thanks for sharing it bro.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/OrangeJewc

I'm not really into anime but there are a lot of shows I used to watch. I used to watch Naruto when I was bored, and I watch DBZ all the time when I'm stoned. I remember one anime that was for older kids, it had swearing and nudity and shit in it, can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Oh and I used to fucking LOVE gundam wing.

I ran through FMA a few months ago. Then I recently switched up to Brotherhood. I rewatched season 1 of Pokemon just last month and I'm partways-through season 1 of Yugioh. I watched Elfen Lied last year, or this year? :/

I also grinded my way through 65 episodes of DBZ in like 4 days. By the end it was just playing in the background while I did other stuff.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

I tried watching Neon Genesis Evangelion after reading about it here on DarkDemon. I couldn't find the 4th episode online, so I gave up after I saw the first three. I really wanted to continue, but I didn't have the motivation to go buy it. And of course, I used to enjoy the animes of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh when they were on however many years ago.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast