Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Resident Evil: After Life

Despite the fact that 30 minutes of the movie is in Slow-motion, it was very good and very entertaining. They used the fact that it is in 3D very good, with a lot of good effects and fighting scenes.
    It was better than RE 2 and 3. But resident evil 1 was still better, due to the fact that they kill more zombies, which they didn't much in this movie although there is an awesome "boss fight".

8/10 Definitely worth watching
    [center:1vms8s0o]...which is why Jimi hendrix is God, period.[/center:1vms8s0o]

Re: Resident Evil: After Life

3D movies are fucking retarded.

I like my zombie movies to be about zombies, not other typical bullshit. This movie looks like utter shit, but I'm not surprised as the other three are also pretty terrible. I won't be wasting my time with this film.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

It was TERRIBLE, I didn't even get what was going on. I quit halfway through tbh. Pretty bad.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Crono
    3D movies are fucking retarded.

I like my zombie movies to be about zombies, not other typical bullshit. This movie looks like utter shit, but I'm not surprised as the other three are also pretty terrible. I won't be wasting my time with this film.
    Well I don't see how the 3D actually contributes to the downfall of the actual film. And technically speaking they're not even zombies. LOLSEMANTICS!

Anyway, I do agree that it looks pretty bad, but I liked the first three. I didn't really expect much from them other than a few cheap scares and it delivered. A lot of my friends have said that this is the best 3D they've ever seen as well, so I might just go for the sake of seeing if they're right.

Veteran Enthusiast

I've seen one of them, I think it was the 3rd one. It was pretty good, but not something i'd want to watch again.
    I won't bother watching After Life, unless my friends want to.

Wow I liked it a lot actually. The effects were pretty bad-ass and the 3d was awesome.
    [center:1vms8s0o]...which is why Jimi hendrix is God, period.[/center:1vms8s0o]