Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

X-Men: First Class

Saw it tonight and I have to say it's better than the others. The dialogue is cheesier than a bag of fucking nacho cheese Doritos, but the action and shit was really cool. Some advertisements claimed that it gives The Dark Night a run for 'best superhero movie of all time', but Dark Night is way fuckin' better (I don't consider The Dark Night the best superhero movie ever, mind you).

Discuss.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Re: X-Men: First Class

I saw some adverts for the movie on G4 and on Adult Swim when I was watching TV last night, it looks like a pretty solid movie if you ask me. I do want to go see it but the movie theaters here right now until it hits the $2 theaters want about $15 dollars for a ticket alone which means I won't be able to go see it until I get paid.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Senior Member Tenebrous Assassin's Avatar
    If I told you that i would have to kill you...

looks decent enough but people say it is pretty shit cause it is the last in the series so far.... Don't know but i still wanna see it. the ads and all look cool.
    [center:3jmamvok]I am back!!!

| Pivot Thread (Locked) | New Pivot Thread | EasyToon Thread | HyperRaccoon.org |

Requests
    [spoiler:3jmamvok]ShadowBlade for Helper
    Stickid for Helper
    Krustalien for Moderator
    Lithium for Admin
    Ward for Admin[/spoiler:3jmamvok][/center:3jmamvok]

I don't really care what anyone says, I'm going to see it.

[spoiler:n0wbhfsc][/spoiler:n0wbhfsc]

Ward for Administrator

The last one was entertaining but it was a honestly a pretty terrible movie. Once you start watching the X-Men series, you're somehow obligated to watch the rest. So yeah, I'll end up seeing this eventually.

Which X-Men movie do you guys consider to be the best?
    For me, it's X2 by far, that movie is incredible.

That was seriously an awesome movie. Just saw it today and I would strongly recommend it to anyone. Way better than the last one, and infinitely more entertaining and well done (the effects were just horrid in the last one).
    I loved all the little references to the older movies and the backstory behind each character. I never really read the original comics, so I donno how true it stayed to them (I never saw any of those mutants in any of the comics, so I donno). Can't say I disliked anything about it.
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

I thought it was cheesy as fuck but the action was fun and I loved the scene with wolverine.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky
    I thought it was cheesy as fuck but the action was fun and I loved the scene with wolverine.
    Go fuck yourself. Made me fuzzy inside.

I thought it was a cool movie, checked it out last night. I thought each actor played a great role and kept to the characters really well. My mate told me he thought it was predictable as fuck, but it's a prequel, we've seen everything that happens after this movie - of course some of its gonna be a little predictable. God damn retard.

I just saw the first two X-men movies last night and I'm hoping to catch up on the 3rd this weekend, the first two X-Men movies are so awesome, and being an X-Men geek like myself made it so much more enjoyable. How does this one compare to the first two? I'm seeing it either way, it looks pretty good, however I doubt it'll compare to the first X-Men movie.
    Still blank lol

Spoiler: