Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Enthusiast

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

Just came back from watching it. Pretty well done movie, I enjoyed it. I was however a bit disappointed with the end fights, they changed it a lot from the book, and it was kind of anti-climatic and meh-ish.
    However it was an awesome movie over all, and a pretty swell way to end the whole franchise.

Anyone else seen it?

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

Doesn't come out over here Ti'll Friday the 15th.
    So... tomorrow. I can't wait to see it though. I hope it all goes well, cause I remember getting pissed when Dumbledore died in the last one. Wait, wtf happened in Part 1?
    [center:n6wbk0q1][/center:n6wbk0q1]

Quote Originally Posted by Kokojo
    Doesn't come out over here Ti'll Friday the 15th.
    So... tomorrow. I can't wait to see it though. I hope it all goes well, cause I remember getting pissed when [spoiler:116mk0zc]Dumbledore died in the last one.[/spoiler:116mk0zc] Wait, wtf happened in Part 1?
    ^^^SPOILER! SPOILER ALERT!^^^

I've seen the prreviews, and to me it looks like a Michael Bay film you can see how much the movie styles have changed from the first to the last. I watched the first one, and it was good, but I thought they kind of stretched things out a little too much :S I'm sure it was so they could make a second part (and more money), but seriously, ALMOST THREE HOURS? D: The only movie I'd waste three hours on is a Lord of the Rings movie. :3 was the second part more active throughout the movie?

Veteran Enthusiast

Well yeah a lot of productive things certainly happened in the second part. I just got disappointed when they changed the end fights and some other important scenes from the book, it just looked bleh-ish.

Veteran Enthusiast ULTRA1337piv0tz's Avatar

I just came back from the cinema and I really liked this spectacular ending.

Kinda makes me sad that there will be no new books/movies coming about Harry Potter anymore.
    Steam: xendlessnl

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

Quote Originally Posted by Khaz
    I've seen the prreviews, and to me it looks like a Michael Bay film
    I hope not :/ Personally, the reason I loved the first two Harry Potter was because of the epic story and characters.

I hope they didn't water down the fights too much, like they did in the 6th one :/. Man, I was so disappointed when they cut out the final battle at Hogwarts...

I don't mean to be a party pooper. I fricking love harry potter :3 I just hope I'm not gonna be let down by this last one.

I saw it at the midnight screening here in NZ. Thanks to time zones, we see it before anyone else does! lolol

It was good, but the ending fight dragged out to much. Sometimes it was like "KILL HIM NAO!!!" and then they'd take another 10 mins to kill the fucker (like the snake, for example. Nevelle shoulda killed it the second he got his sword)

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionFall
    (like the snake, for example. Nevelle shoulda killed it the second he got his sword)
    Oh Neville.
    [center:s1g75gto]"I rather tell thee what is to be feared than what I fear; for always I am Caesar"

Steam Username: Blitzkrieg ( Add CrashClosed54 )[/center:s1g75gto]

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionFall
    (like the snake, for example. Nevelle shoulda killed it the second he got his sword)
    [spoiler:ty26ytly]You have to consider that he wasn't in the same part of Hogwarts as them, and he was also injured.[/spoiler:ty26ytly]

It was probably one of the best in the series, in my opinion.

It was a lot better than the first half, anyway. But that was expected.
    [center:2f4q4dpo]

Steam: ExtremeasaurousRex
    ?Flickr?[/center:2f4q4dpo]

Veteran Enthusiast

This is one of the first threads in which I actually avoid looking at the spoilers. I'm rereading all the books right now, halfway through the first one.

Also, I'm still pissed that the entire Quidditch subplot was removed from the Order of the Phoenix movie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast