Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Austin powers...4!

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/motion-capt ... -is-coming

It seems Mike is making his prominent return to his favorable role as the Shaggster, Austin Powers. Now from the article, this could be his swang song of a performance to better him self since The Love Guru. I'll probably keep my eye out for it and hope for the best and hope it doesn't kill the series.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Austin powers...4!

I love Austin Powers. I think making a 4th film is quite weird to be honest, considering that it's been a while since the 3rd film.
    It's based off Dr Evil apparently, so it probably won't be anything like the other films. Still I'd check it out when it comes out.

Chief Turd

I've always loved Austin Powers, however I'm not sure what to think of a fourth movie being made. I'm always skeptical of movie sequels, especially when they aren't all that necessary. I mean come on, Goldmember didn't leave much unanswered, did it?

Veteran Enthusiast ULTRA1337piv0tz's Avatar

meh, the humor from the movies is starting to get a tad outdated though so i hope they make it something fresh.
    Steam: xendlessnl

Lets hope this isn't another Duke Nukem.

actually there's no idea of what it will be about....originally there was speculation about spin offs( dr. Evil being part of a spin off), but it was decided to keep it all in the house(together). So there's no actually idea as where this will go.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Banned

YES.

Enthusiast

from wht i can remember the last movie ended on a cliffhanger revolving around dr evil's son
    [center:7qmqkz8r]In God We Trust.[/center:7qmqkz8r]