Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    To be honest, the episode seemed really rushed and weird. I wish it had been split in two episodes. A really good season overall though. I'm also wondering what direction the show is going in now...
    My exact thoughts, was kind of disappointed by how fast we went through the story. This is what you get when you only have 13 episodes in a season, I guess.

Veteran Enthusiast

[youtube:3pkenf5m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGwH_QQAN4[/youtube:3pkenf5m]
    lol

Holy shit!
    This is a completely fan-made episode, and it's extremely well done. Go check it out guys.

[youtube:3vcrp5na]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26BQ0HNtDmI[/youtube:3vcrp5na]
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

tumblr | last.fm

New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    Holy shit!
    This is a completely fan-made episode, and it's extremely well done. Go check it out guys.

[youtube:2f2eib4m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26BQ0HNtDmI[/youtube:2f2eib4m]
    I've seen it. The way the episode ended felt unsatisfactory; story could have been better. But besides that, I'm quite impressed by the amount of dedication put into making this. It seems like many people are being far too critical on the project.

Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.

It was alright. I guess.

They should have probably gotten an actual writer, because some of it just seemed odd and filler. When Twilight said: "I don't actually know what it does," then immediately proceeds to tell us what it does seemed really stupid. Also, holy fucking shit that crossover came out of nowhere, false advertising if I do say so myself. It's like he couldn't finish the story and he just decided to have a Faust-gasm and end it with that. Kind of disappointing.

The animation looked great at some parts and meh at others, the double rainboom (when it happened immediately was kind of odd, I mean, wasn't that the whole point of the episode?) looked good, however some of the stuff when twilight was explaining looked weird. The exaggerated facial expressions were just bad, though. It wasn't show quality like all the trailers had promised and said, but it was fairly decent. I enjoyed some of the gags, however some were just lame "LOL US BRONIES, AM I RIGHT?"

It was a hell of a lot better than Dusk's Dawn, though... But not better than Dawn's Dusk

ďThe difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.Ē - Albert Einstein
    Tumblr || DeviantArt || Art Thread

Season 4 Finale

Well, that was one heck of a Season Finale. The fight between Princess Twilight and Lord Tirek had some crazy DBZ style effects in it. The only difference being that we don't have to sit through ten episodes of yelling to get to the action!

Here were some of my favourite moments.

INB4 somebody calls me gay for liking this..

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526