Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad

Hands down best TV show I've ever watched. Everything in it, acting, characters, dialogue, hell even the music score is absolutely perfect. It's paced in such a dramatic original way that never ceases to be suspensful as to to give you about 5 heart attacks per episode... brilliant.

Series 4 finished 2 days ago, I watched it yesterday. Major spoilers:
    [spoilero3oatqy]The entire sequence of Gus's death was fabulous. The music when he's walking to his fate, because you KNOW his fate, just makes it. And of course the scene when he walks out... I swear my jaw dropped as much as his was blown off.

I actually laughed out loud at the scene when Jesse and Walt were burning down the lab. Not just because it was funny, just out of sheer relief. It was over, they were in the clear.

A couple of awesome things you might've missed:
    [tn=750o3oatqy]http://yourimg.in/m/05u2os3.jpg[/tno3oatqy]
    [tn=750o3oatqy]http://yourimg.in/m/7r1l847.png[/tno3oatqy] (In Gale's apartment, s4 e1)
    [tn=750o3oatqy]http://yourimg.in/m/ztippr7.png[/tno3oatqy]

One thing, I don't know how next series is going to progress. I figure Jesse might find out that Walt poisoned Brock, and Mike may have something to do with things.[/spoilero3oatqy]
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Re: Breaking Bad

I just watched the finale of Season 4 today after school. Oh god, it was amazing.
    I'd be fine if the whole series ended there, Walter and Jesse cleaned up perfectly.

Also, notice the episode was titled, "Face Off." Double meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey
    I just watched the finale of Season 4 today after school. Oh god, it was amazing.
    I'd be fine if the whole series ended there, Walter and Jesse cleaned up perfectly.

Also, notice the episode was titled, "Face Off." Double meaning?
    All the episodes are titled like that, it's great. Always some sort of pun you usually don't get until after watching the episode ;P
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

My friend talks about this show all the damn time, but I dont have Netflix so Ive never taken the time to watch it. If its really that great I'll try it some time. Which season is the best?
    [center:23j4mmrs]Animations
    [/center:23j4mmrs]

Quote Originally Posted by Prescot
    My friend talks about this show all the damn time, but I dont have Netflix so Ive never taken the time to watch it. If its really that great I'll try it some time. Which season is the best?
    You can't drop into a season. Start from the beginning. You won't regret it!

Also, regarding the topic at hand.. you pretty much nailed it. Best TV series I've ever watched.

Greatest show on television, no doubt. I watched seasons1-3 in about 2 or 3 weeks because I got so hooked on the show. The final episode was fucking mind blowing. The writers of this show deserve to be king of everything. By the way don't click on the spoilers if you've never watched the show before and you plan on watching it. DON'T, CAN'T EXPRESS THAT ENOUGH.

[spoiler:33iz1fqx]Walt is the greatest anti-hero ever. Watching him become bad throughout the 4 seasons was amazing to see and put true meaning to the show's name.[/spoiler:33iz1fqx]

Breaking Bad is an amazing show, I just recently finished season 1 and now I'm moving on to the second season.
    v The Thread v

I guess it's worth watching then?

Not sure if bumping is allowed in Media these days, but it's regarding the topic and I don't see the point in making a new thread.

SPOILER TAGS CONTAIN ACTUAL SPOILERS BTW.
    [spoiler:76j0zlqi]OH HOLY SHIT, I just watched the finale of season four. and it was fucking awesome, from the big where Gus' face was blown half off and he falls to the floor to the latino music where Walter and Jesse fuck the lab up in sync with eachother.

Fucking Brilliant.

Although, I don't see any reason for a Series 5, it pretty much wrapped everything up apart from the cancer stuff.[/spoiler:76j0zlqi]
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol
    Not sure if bumping is allowed in Media these days, but it's regarding the topic and I don't see the point in making a new thread.

SPOILER TAGS CONTAIN ACTUAL SPOILERS BTW.
    [spoiler:1k7xud2i]OH HOLY SHIT, I just watched the finale of season four. and it was fucking awesome, from the big where Gus' face was blown half off and he falls to the floor to the latino music where Walter and Jesse fuck the lab up in sync with eachother.

Fucking Brilliant.

Although, I don't see any reason for a Series 5, it pretty much wrapped everything up apart from the cancer stuff.[/spoiler:1k7xud2i]
    [spoiler:1k7xud2i]Erm...Walt poisoned the kid. I don't know how Jessie would figure it out, but he will. Shit is going to go down.

Also, Mike is still alive, or if he isn't, then the writers haven't told of his death (which I doubt they would not do).[/spoiler:1k7xud2i]
    [center:1zstuksu]His tears cannot, as he proclaims his love, be held with lightning back;[/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu][/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu]They fondly dance into an open window, and fondly dance with mine.[/center:1zstuksu]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast