Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Fast & Furious 5 / Fast Five

seen it? what are your thought on it?

i thought it was a fantastic film, i don't think there was anythign i didn't like in it.
    but that is just my opinion.

in other news, everyone that has seen the first two, must have seen the third one by now, 'tokyo drift' and we all know this is no where related to the whole story, well, the chinese guy dies in a car crash doesn't he? but he appears in both the fourth and fith one?
    well, i reckon that in the sixth fast and furious, they will be in tokyo, because at the end of the fith one, well, almost at the end, he says that he will go to tokyo, but not yet.
    and in tokyo drift, vin deisel turns up.
    and yes, i know it's really confusing, but i think it's quite clever, because the director puzzles the viewers, and draws them in somehow i think?
    but idk.

what are your opinions on this?
    i bet stickid will most likely post here.

DUNGiful >> Milkshake >> .Dave >> Dyker

Devoted Veteran

Re: Fast & Furious 5 / Fast Five

It's not a puzzle, they're just not in chronological order lol. It goes:

F&F1,
    2 Fast 2 Furious,
    Fast and Furious (number 3),
    Fast Five,
    and then, at the moment Tokyo Drift. I assume the new movie that's coming out in 2013 will be before Tokyo Drift though.

But yeah I really liked this movie, and all the other ones.

I'd go as far as saying Fast 5 is one of the best action films of all time. It balances story line, action scenes and intimacy with the characters perfectly. That and Vin Diesel could take my anal virginity any time he wanted.

Haha Milkshake I see what you did there.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=85051&p=1540478&hilit=#p1540478 - I gave the movie mostly a negative report based on my immediate thoughts, but I've since changed my mind about it being "terribly written".

As I said the movie is very entertaining, action is great, humor is good, characters are interesting. The movie doesn't go much further than that but that's just the type of movie it is.

I could do without some of the cheesy dialogue and one-liners but honestly it made for the most fun I've had in a theater in 2011 so far. Definitely recommend this movie, its a well-rounded action flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    I'd go as far as saying Fast 5 is one of the best action films of all time. It balances story line, action scenes and intimacy with the characters perfectly. That and Vin Diesel could take my anal virginity any time he wanted.
    When Vin Diesel and the Rock fought it was the perfect symbolization of what two bears mauling each other looks like.
    [center:1unt1isk]
    -Streak[/center:1unt1isk]