Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paranormal Activity 3

So, anyone seen this movie or want to see it? If you've seen it, what are your opinions on it?

I heard it was pretty good. I also heard from another person that it wasn't good as the first two, but still pretty good in its own right. I wasn't looking too forward to seeing it as I'm a huge pussy and I haven't seen the second one, but after hearing about how good it is it makes me want to watch it.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90r3CnPI0AM&ob=av3e

Viral Video compilation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPPWnb-YZik

By the way, if you're the kind of person that feels that trailers spoil parts of the movie, don't worry! Nothing in these trailers, as far as I've heard, is in the actual movie.

Alright, talk away!
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

Devoted Veteran

Re: Paranormal Activity 3

I watched the first one in Yadda's stream ages ago and it was all right, I watched the second one in the cinema with friends though and it really scared me. I'll definitely be giving this a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad Shadson
    Nothing in these trailers, as far as I've heard, is in the actual movie.
    whats the trailer for then?

Devoted Veteran

I think the trailer thing is a good idea. I remember a scene in the trailer for the second movie where she was stood in the door way in the nursery and all when we went to watch it we were all waiting for it because we knew that's when shit was going to go down, but it never came and the ending genuinely surprised me. It wouldn't work for all movies obviously, but the trailer gives you an idea of what the movie is going to be about without actually spoiling any good parts which is great.

Devoted Veteran

The second one sucked ass, I don't plan on watching the third.

oxymoron

I liked the first, the second had some good scares in it but not nearly enough.

I've read some reviews and one said "the last 15 minutes will mess you up for life". So I'm going to see it now with my sister. I'll edit this post once I've seen it.

^Should be a pretty nifty Situation and I plan on seeing Monday. Enjoyed the first two and the second hopefully will pack a bigger punch.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Veteran Enthusiast

Watched it on saturday. Holy fuck, it was great. It scared me and my friend shitless, best out of the paranormal series imo.
    Also it's truye that everything in the trailers wasn't in the movie, it was completely different to what I expected.

Also omg, near the end, there was like a 10 minute suspense session. The whole cinema was crying in fear. Be prepared for that.

oxymoron

Oh shit, they were right about those last 15 minutes haha. :P Pretty cool ending but the acting really sucked at certain parts.

So that Toby guy, he's one nasty little fella, eh?

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

I saw it last night, and it was alright, I suppose. There were a few parts that really scared me, but overall the movie didn't really capture me. I haven't seen the other two, but I felt that Paranormal Activity 3 was very uncreative and cliche.

Though I admit, the last 15 minutes or so were pretty good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast