Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: rap music?

rap music?

okay some poeple have been telling me rap isn't music or rap is mostly abotu sex,drugs,violence, and more but let me tel lyou a little something about it rap tells passion to one's self or another person and guess what you wouldn't be listening to all these punk rock,rock,heavy metal,because the people in rap industries that you hear now made them so know the story befor you say them escepiccaly you stickphobia.

I personally hate rap, half of it I carnt understand wtf they are saying, I much rather listen to something which hasent been half computer generated.

But thats my opinion.

Dedicated Member
    Rap is a terrible excuse for music.. The term 'rap music' is an oxymoron. Anyone can come up with crappy-ass lyrics, say them in a monotonous voice, forget the rythm and pass it off as rap.

And backing for most rap songs are crap - too much computer generated stuff, not enough talent.
    Even my hair gets in trouble..

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'

i dont like gangsta rap i only like hip hop r&b
    and scorpio you have nothing to know about there lives so i wouldn't talk about how bad rap is.
    and beside look at david chappelle he's the funniest man in america and the only reason he got that way was because of listening to rap.
    i really dont like rock or all the crap really im mostly the comedian at my school.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paperform
    and scorpio you have nothing to know about there lives so i wouldn't talk about how bad rap is.
    Say what? Speken da Inglish plzzle..

You're right, I don't know anything about their lives..that doesn't stop me from disliking rap (not capitalised due to prejudice). It's called free speech.

and beside look at david chappelle he's the funniest man in america and the only reason he got that way was because of listening to rap.
    People become funny for various different reasons. Just because he got famous thanks to rap doesn't change my opinion.

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'

Rap music? That's like saying microsoft works. =D (OH! OH! BURN)

I'll admit I like the older stuff better. You could actually make sense of it, and it was *kinda* musical. New rap's music is nearly 100% computer generated and has officially, the shittest lyrics in the history of the universe.

"shilly shally lally wininna lilly lally loo"
    I rest my case.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

There are two good rap songs.

Drop it like it's hot, and that one song where the keep saying 'jump! jump!' and "I might just have to killa man" from the late 80s.

I win!

I would have to disagree that Dave Chappelle is the funniest man in america. His humor is way to sick and perverted. That's just my opinion.

And I like some rap but most of it has way to much swearing and drugs and sex references. What's the point of that?

Ryan
    Are you hungry!?!
    Here's my thread: *Click*

Enthusiast

Sure I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and say that I don't really like rap.

But I'll admit that I like non-gangsta stuff. Kanye West does some awesome songs with great lyrics that have messages, right? I love Kanye West.

The other side of rap is gangsta, and that's what most g-unit soldiers listen to. It does have a lot to do with drugs, and all their money, and hookers, and cars, etc. The thing about rap is that, kinda what DarkDemon said, is that if you saw them live they wouldn't be playing instruments; just talking. It's not talent. If you gave me lyrics I could probably rap.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashdood
    ...and that one song where the keep saying 'jump! jump!'
    I forgot about that. That's purty coo'. If anyone can name it they get a free hug. ))(*

Terms and conditions apply

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast