Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Snakes on a plane??

well i think some of you seen the preview and i think someone are probaly thinking you get one guy some snakes and a plane and you come up with a movie i guess they must have lost ideas along the way somehow.

Enthusiast

This has been a big internet joke for a while now (Maybe about a year?) with people saying they're seeing this movie because it'll be the best movie ever, obviously joking because it looks terrible.

Personally, I'm seeing it for that reason.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

agreed. seriously it cant be longer than a 30minsuite film with a plot that thin :P

it should ge greaaat ¬¬

-SX

My Friend KG says its got a really crappy name so he says it should be Venom of new york can't really see how thats funny but someone will

Old Newbie
    I must say this, but "Snakes On A Plane" may be one of the most entertaining films of the summer, although I think it may be a *HUGE* dissapointment, I must say I am very excited myself. Come on, it will be a laugh, I mean, "Samuel Jackson + Snakes = Fun". I was going to start this topic but I was too lazy. But I don't understand why you wouldn't want to see this movie! Looks like a hell-of-a-lot-a-fun!
    "I can resist everything except temptation."

My Thread
    http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=8746

A-RON 4 INTER!

Enthusiast

How can you guys say that here is no plot?

On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes.
    Sounds like a plot to me. A pretty crazy one at that. Like, why didn't the assassin just shoot the other guy. Would've been faster.

I'm going to see it because I think it looks cool. That's it.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

I dont know about you but I want to see it,looks very interesting. Also I love the commercial.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffkw
    On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes.
    Sounds like a plot to me. A pretty crazy one at that. Like, why didn't the assassin just shoot the other guy. Would've been faster.
    Thats ironically similar to what I thought. Like, the assasin was like, "hey, instead of being a stupid regular assasin, I'll be a crazy snake-tamer assasin."

And of course I'm going to see it :0 Where else this summer can I see samuel jackson shooting snakes on a plane with a harpoon gun? And no I'm not looking forward to it, but it'll be interesting at least :P

jeffkw: what the fuck? a harpoon gun? this just gets crazier

slash-watch the end of the commercial (at least he canadian one) He does some harpoon ownage -crazy-
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

sop

it looks so stupid. but it might be funny just to see if it was really ment to be serius

Fanatic Enthusiast

I saw the preview for this in the movie theater. Bleh, looked completly stupid and boring IMO. Not much else to say. Just not interested in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast