Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn

It's, yet again, the time of the year.

The fight of Jacob vs Edward was pretty much settled in the third instalment, so I'm thrilled to know what will happen in this one.

Now out of you guys, who obviously already watched all three of them, will the Twilight 4 part 1 pick your curiosity? And if you don't really care, let me tell you that this instalment got a rave of excellent reviews from the mass:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/twiligh ... king_dawn/
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1324999/

Re: Breaking Dawn

I haven't seen any of these movies and I'm not going to watch this one but in the preview that pale dude is boning the chick and mother fucker crushes the wood of the bed-frame. I was like jesus christ.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

I saw about a week ago, didn't really like it tbh. I saw the first one, and I thought it was alright, didn't understand why everyone hated it. It was sorta cheesy, but it had a few good action moments.

Breaking Dawn, however, was horrible. The whole time I thought it was leading up to something big, but it ended up falling flat on it's face. :/ I understand that it's only Part 1 of 2, but Harry Potter did the same thing and it still had entertaining content in the first part.

The story was pretty lame, and some the lines were so cheesy that I almost laughed out loud. Though I haven't seen Eclipse or New Moon, so I might have been missing out on some crucial plot points, making it seem worse than it really was.

Causes seizures.

So do bumping threads.

Veteran Enthusiast

^ I'll leave it.

Also, the part where Bella was giving birth was the most scariest thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Lithium
    ^ I'll leave it.

Also, the part where Bella was giving birth was the most scariest thing I've ever seen.
    Yeah, it was my favorite part. Even in the book, that scene was intense. Not a bad book movie.

1 Post Lurker

wow i was so exciting watched Breaking dawn part 1, Breaking dawn part 2 gives us free tickets guys!!

cek it out: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaking- ... 0142710417