Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sherlock Series 2 (BBC)

[youtuberccs2hn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qbzaNExzgs[/youtuberccs2hn]
    (Only footage on YT I can find)

The first episode just aired.. it was fucking mindblowing. Easily the best Sherlock episode thus far, and probably one of the best episodes of anything I've seen.

Particularly liked this one because of the balance of investigation/sentimentality and the way they bounced off eachother, that and the episode was so intricate without throwing everything in your face, leaving you to work out the inner workings of Sherlock's intentions and thoughts.. while also being far from predictable.. perfect episode.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Re: Sherlock Series 2 (BBC)

I didn't really like it before.

Gotta say this story impressed me, the way they actually created the Adler relationship instead of just referencing it made me rather happy. Really liked the way he was wrong ocassionally too.

Devoted Veteran

I'm watching it now and it's fucking fantastic. It keeps skipping around the part where Sherlock is playing the violen after Mycroft leaves and that woman comes in though, can anybody tells me what happens in that bit?

E - Okay, that was genuinely one of the best things I've ever watched. And thank god it ended that way and not the other way.

Fucking brilliant. Jesus, I thought they couldn't top it, but they went and did it all over again. Best show of the year, all the years.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]

Best thing on TV since TV itself was invented.

Hound was such a disappointing episode. Couldn't live up to the first.

Holy shit, this series is so good. The second episode is amazing.

EDIT: Watching ep4. What the fuck is this shit?
    [center:2ip4lcj2][tn=300:2ip4lcj2]http://i.imgur.com/ZlNjl.gif[/tn:2ip4lcj2][/center:2ip4lcj2]

Speechless.

Devoted Veteran

1, 2, 3, that's my preference of the three episodes in this season. I'm not saying the third was bad by any means, I just didn't like it as much as the others.

Also, that ending was practically copied and pasted from Doctor Whos last seasons ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo
    1, 2, 3, that's my preference of the three episodes in this season. I'm not saying the third was bad by any means, I just didn't like it as much as the others.

Also, that ending was practically copied and pasted from Doctor Whos last seasons ending.
    Maybe influenced, but the story still vaguely follows that of the original stories: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Problem (spoilers, I guess)

I think I'd agree with you on the preference, but to be honest it doesn't even matter because they were all so goddamn fucking good. I also love how each of the episodes has a certain theme; the first simply being the Adler-Sherlock relationship (which actually isn't so simple at all) and how even Sherlock could be played by this femme fatale, the second on seeing what your mind wants you to see, and the third that a lie is always convincing if it's what people want to hear.

Best show of the year, all the years

[spoiler:35t6yhas]Also, did anyone else *sort of* want him to die? Half of me was on John's side, half of me was thinking... please be dead. It'd be such an awesome end to the show, even if it meant ending it too soon. What better ending than Sherlock finding his equal, and dying doing the most human thing he could possibly do?[/spoiler:35t6yhas]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast